The End is Nigh!

The End is Nigh!
Friday 10/08/2012, 11:39
Boing - Moderator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
86 messages
The End is Nigh!
Boing - Moderator - Clint StaffEnglish - Friday 10/08/2012, 11:39

Any self-respecting proclamation of the end of the world needs a presaging prophet. And this time round it’s Lakit banging his drum and chanting about a terrible event due to take place before the year's out. Perhaps Clover will explode the world’s most destructive bomb, or will Dr Falkenstein put together an army of killer zombies with super human powers? In any case, his latest prototype, Bill, is not particularly scary with his trowel for a weapon...
Get these characters in the shop's packs
5 new missions have been added.Click here to see the list of Newblood missions.
« Previous123456789Next »

11/86
Whitedragon11 - Eternal - Limit Break English
Friday 10/08/2012, 13:45

@Soundtrack-HW yea I guess Eloxia was first lol i guess i was thinking more of defeat - life rather than defeat i general
12/86
EZwinningS2N - Titan - Second 2 None English
Friday 10/08/2012, 13:48

Eloxia 's is a poison tho.....
13/86
princekhlil12 - Veteran - Elysium Aether English
Friday 10/08/2012, 14:13

I have too say UR..............
This release is super cool
14/86
Boing - Moderator - Clint Staff English
Friday 10/08/2012, 14:27

Some Frozn will be released soon (not to say in 2 weeks ) so tay Tunned

Hope you enjoy this release
15/86
Dontfriendme - Titan English
Friday 10/08/2012, 14:40

Nice cards. Got 10 New Blood packs just now, and didn't get a single one of these. Oh well, guess I'm going to earn some clintz...
16/86
LOA Nanashi7 - Veteran English
Friday 10/08/2012, 15:10

Not overly excited for this release, b/c 1 i dont use any of those clans and 2 NO Frozn
17/86
Buzzard7 - Guru English
Friday 10/08/2012, 16:08

It's realy good releas. Bill should have defeaut: poison 1 min. 0 or defeaut: -1 opp. pillz min.0.
18/86
KitsuneKatsumi - Titan - XiongDang English
Friday 10/08/2012, 16:12

Clover: This is a 3* Charlie and can fury to 7. I think she'll be a useful character to draw most of the time, but isn't as solid as Jayzel.

Dr Falkenstein: He's a mighty wall. However Skeelz have mighty walls already in Sasha, Sandro, Chiara and Corvus. Still, redundancy on Sasha is terrific, considering how well Sasha complements all of the Skeelz bombs like Greem and Manfred, Dr Falkenstein will do the same. He can 2HKO with Michael pretty easily. Skeelz has a lot of room for a 4* character, so the question to ask is if you want a 5th wall or a 3rd bomb, or forgo Redra. MVP of the release.

Lakit: Dunno if I Likit, I think I gotta Tryit. On first glance he is weak to life gain, and doesn't complement some of the topend Sakrohm, who will have a difficult time consistently bringing the opponent down to 6 life. Bad synergy with Murray, Uranus, Jautya, etc. An opponent also has the option of simply throwing a DR on him. Unsuitable for ELO, better for 12 life formats but there Sak has Graks and Sigma.

Bill: He's kind of useful for Berzerk... Don't think he will make a typical ELO Nightmare preset over Phyllis and Artus.
19/86
UM-Eppic - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 10/08/2012, 16:14

I need dr falkenstien
20/86
Lugen - Hero English
Friday 10/08/2012, 16:42

Cool new missions. But can the duration be extended please

« Previous123456789Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals