The End is Nigh!

The End is Nigh!
Friday 10/08/2012, 11:39
Boing - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
86 messages
The End is Nigh!
Boing - Legend - Clint StaffEnglish - Friday 10/08/2012, 11:39

Any self-respecting proclamation of the end of the world needs a presaging prophet. And this time round it’s Lakit banging his drum and chanting about a terrible event due to take place before the year's out. Perhaps Clover will explode the world’s most destructive bomb, or will Dr Falkenstein put together an army of killer zombies with super human powers? In any case, his latest prototype, Bill, is not particularly scary with his trowel for a weapon...
Get these characters in the shop's packs
5 new missions have been added.Click here to see the list of Newblood missions.
« Previous123456789Next »

81/86
SnugglyChaos - Titan - The Trend English
Friday 24/08/2012, 07:50

I say Vortex, 2x Frozn and a wildcard, maybe piranhas?
82/86
star brute - Veteran - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 24/08/2012, 09:33

Has anyone thought of 4 Frozn? Freaks would be nice as long as it's better than Daqun. i personaly think either 4 Frozn or 3 Frozn one Ulu Watu. the next non Frozn is going to be an Ulu Watu because the last one was before the Frozn with Douglas
83/86
star brute - Veteran - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 24/08/2012, 09:44

Oh yeah as for the sun thing. the odds of the mayans knowing exactly when the world is going to end is almost none. after all you would of gotten to the point where you think "WHAT THE HELL! we're getting wiped out in a few years why are we making a calender out of stone for 1200 years from now? it's like buying calenders till 3212 then having your grand kids say the world is going to end when they run out because grandpa didn't buy one for 3213.
84/86
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 24/08/2012, 12:33

The mayans also didn't have leap years so tecknically the world should of ended a while ago.
85/86
Prince HoA - Titan - Harbingers of Ares English
Thursday 30/08/2012, 03:00

Isn't Bill's name actually Jared?
86/86
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Thursday 30/08/2012, 13:14

I don't think Bill is jared. I think Bill was anuther gest to the same wedding part where Jared got killed so Uma killed Jared and then went on a killing spree killing other gests including Bill.

« Previous123456789Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals