What is the oldest non CR card

Thursday 16/08/2012, 12:39
chisashiro - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
13 messages
chisashiro - Legend - Organized KonfusionEnglish - Thursday 16/08/2012, 12:39

I think the oldest cards are Soleil, but all of them are CR now. What is the oldest non-cr card then
« Previous12Next »

11/13
Tanto89 - Titan - X. LycurguS .X English
Thursday 16/08/2012, 20:44

Yeah, the original cards are team chman (chairman?) artwork
at that time UR was a mobile phone game for French market
that's why French people are rich, they got 2 years of head start before us and piling Dj korr, Guru Cr, etc, Dj korr in 2006 was 32K (but 32K was massive amount of clintz at that time)

Soleil cards were not the oldest cr
the oldest crs if I'm not wrong revolve around the big 5 (Dj korr, lyse teria, etc)

soleil cards are cards from Soleil publisher (which had contract with UR)
If I'm not wrong their contract ends after 6 months for each card, making all of those Soleil cards only available for 6 months before they become CR (the fastest cards that becomes CR, after that is Lamar Cr which is only available for 1 year)
12/13
Memento Mori - Titan - Open Casket English
Thursday 16/08/2012, 22:16

@Thoazol

I'm sorry this isn't one of those moments. I had the list of the cards from the database internals without the 'Cr' suffix on them. That's why I made the mistake. I wouldn't put all my savings on that card (although it could happen to be the next Cr)
13/13
subclavianHoA - Imperator - Harbingers of Ares English
Friday 17/08/2012, 07:58

OMG Imma gonna get 1,000 Nanooks right now!

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals