Angels and Demons

Angels and Demons
Friday 24/08/2012, 11:22
Boing - Moderator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
117 messages
Angels and Demons
Boing - Moderator - Clint StaffEnglish - Friday 24/08/2012, 11:22

The girls of Clint City are exceptional but some of them are a lot sweeter than others. Take Fanny, the Ulu Watu ice-creamer seller: she’s always there to bring you pleasure and ensure you have what you need to stay cool in the midday sun. Ellie is more of a day-dreaming nature lover and wouldn't hurt a fly. But beware of La Junta nurse, Milena. She's the type of girl who can emerge as sole survivor of a zombie infestation with just the help of some everyday knives. As for Tsuka, you’d be better off steering clear of her village unless you absolutely have to, or you might end up as an icicle…
Get these characters in the shop's packs 5 new missions have been added.
Click here to see the list of Newblood missions.
« Previous12345678910...1112Next »

41/117
Cherry-Flavor - Hero - The Bran Clan English
Friday 24/08/2012, 21:38

4 females at once how rare does this mean Miss Clint City is coming soon?
42/117
Sykies - Hero - lord Guild Português
Friday 24/08/2012, 23:18

You're absolutely right but SOB can stop bonus like Montana , Uppers, Sakrohm, Junkz, Sentinel, All Stars and Bangers and calm down the things.
Pan is a 7/3 +3 life (don't depends on the damage to gain life)
Cutey is a 6/4. Ellie is a 7/3. I mean, what's so wrong with the card to put courage on it ? It is not OP -.-'
Anyway, I think staff should not change the abilities like they did this time (Kalindra is in my memory too).
43/117
Pilluminati - Legend - URBAN MADNESS English
Saturday 25/08/2012, 01:13

Also,if anyone has noticed,no 5 star release since Hilly Billy..once again,not a great release..didnt care mcuh for Fanny,as she can just be replaced by Reef on SOB week..as for Ellie,let's make it easy,and cmpare her to an Ernst.

the question is: would you rather use a card who's power is slightly lower but always accessible or have a card who's power is decent but with the same damage but the ability can be used only 50 % of the time? this is where you have the 2 different trains of gameplay.preferably,i'd rather have the more lethal card with the lower power because it can strike at any time,and pillign with an Ellie is somewhat difficult as it's predictable,but it would have a smoother ride getting it's damage in;but,imo i dont think this conversation will be had,as there's a very long line of Roots way ahead of her that will see use,and no 3 stars have been banned recently.

Milena is nice.Very nice.like an unchained Rudy that can KO you. Jane Ramba Cr and Trish(mostly Trish) are still going to be picked over her but the players who can't afford either card will be happy to have a nice cheap pick-up for La Junta.

Tsuka is nice too;reminds me of Glenn or Zinfrid...i think ill be happy to have her along for the ride,but others will pick Bankee...understandable i guess.
44/117
wats_happenin - Legend - Casual Grind English
Saturday 25/08/2012, 05:27

Ooh nice all-female release!!!! tbh i was hoping for a few more Frozn but watevs

Fanny...11/2 2* with no stupid support issues (cough*Thormund*)!!!! Very annoying wall card...this is that card that stops you from just chucking a card out at 0 or 1 pillz seeing as her power will demolish you very quickly....however I still prefer Gabrielle's DR and even Taigo's attack manip

Ellie....God people she is a good card!!! Oh no not courage...ahem what about Anita that all powerful 3* from Rescue everyone bans and moans about regularly? Her problem is that she simply isn't needed....Roots have enough good 3*!!!! For christ sakes chuck them a 5*.....however hopefully this is a hint from the staff that Arno will be unbanned and Yookie/Jeena will be banned...(Please God let this happen)

Milena....star of the release. 30x better than Rudy since she can KO you...and her clan can KO you! I mean her/Isatis/Ray/Arnie...hell 2 cards that can auto KO you if she loses? Yikes!!! Nicely gives me a card that replaces Trish (who I never liked) so i don't have to resort to using crappy Laura or Nahomi
45/117
Coincide - Guru - The U-P-R-I-S-I-N-G English
Saturday 25/08/2012, 05:33

Miss Ellie
7/3 3*
+1 Life per Dmg

Let's make it happen
46/117
Tanto89 - Titan - X. LycurguS .X English
Saturday 25/08/2012, 12:10

Fanny: wow, nice card, 11/2
equal power with Thormund (and without support) but with 1 less damage
this card is a card that you don't want to fight, but not worth to put against a DR
so most of people will throw away that round (except they have +/- att)
she has a very tight competition to grab the spot as staple for 2 stars Ulu Watu
Gabrielle as DR
Taigo as pillz drainer
or Fanny the wall
I will pick Gabrielle and Fanny
Taigo is nice, however people are not afraid against him (knowing that we will throw away him)

*I know this is shameless advertisement, please bear with it
I made a preset using Fanny:
Ulu Watu 100% V.2 (Type ELO)

Ellie.. hmm.. this is a very awkward card
really with "courage", UR REPRINT same card again and again (7 power with 3-4 damage and with ability something)
what is the advantage of Ellie over Craho?
Craho is 7/3 +2 life
is it worth a trade 7/3 courage: +1 life per damage?
I don't think so

meh, another worthless card for Roots

Milena is nice, very strong card like other La Junta
I don't think we need their 4 and 5 stars? you can make small half deck with:
Dean / Victoria, jane ramba, Nahomi and Milena (or you can change these cards with Archibald or Laura)
they got so many good 3 stars that I have a difficult time to choose..
47/117
Tanto89 - Titan - X. LycurguS .X English
Saturday 25/08/2012, 12:11

Tsuka hmm.. this is a very strange card
she can be 9/9 which is good as an opener however her bonus cannot be activated in round 1
what you can do is to lose in round 1 and attack in round 2 which is predictable
or you can go for 7/7 which is good enough as an opener
not a bad card, but it is kinda awkward to use
48/117
princekhlil12 - Veteran - Elysium Aether English
Saturday 25/08/2012, 14:30

2 Newblood release
Each of em with zombie referance
with familiar Ability!!!
I,m talk about Bill and Milena.
I know its too early for a new clan But......
a Zombie clan??????
49/117
Ice dragon T - Titan - Dragons Cro Clan English
Saturday 25/08/2012, 16:40

Ohhh,yes I would like a zombie clan next year
50/117
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Saturday 25/08/2012, 17:13

Nightmare is the clan where zombies go.

« Previous12345678910...1112Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals