Putting out of the Sacred Fire

Monday 10/09/2012, 11:38
Boing - Moderator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
152 messages
Boing - Moderator - Clint StaffEnglish - Monday 10/09/2012, 11:38

The Nightmare’s hold on Kenny has become so intense that the sacred fire that gave him to life is on the verge of going out. As a result, Kenny has had no choice but to flee the town in an attempt to stay alive and regain his strength. As for Rhed, she’s amassed so much treasure during her adventures with the Piranas that she'll never want for anything again. Instead, a much-deserved retirement awaits her...
From Monday, September 17th 2012, Kenny and Rhed will no longer be available in the shop’s packs. However, players who already own them can continue to use them as normal. Sales of the two characters on the Market will be blocked until the morning of Wednesday, September 12th.
« Previous12...910111213141516Next »

101/152
Crackbubba - Titan - TRiNiTY English
Tuesday 11/09/2012, 23:56

I got both... but Rhed? makes no sense. She isn't even abusable. Unless the artist asked her to be removed (doubtful) I see no point in her going CR. But Kenny is long overdue, but I bet they kept him this long because of the ads. Was hoping sylth would go CR
102/152
AndrewRH - Legend English
Wednesday 12/09/2012, 01:50

So can somebody clarify if these cards are currently still available in the shops' packs? I don't understand if they're still possible to get in the packs. If someone could fill me in, I'd appreciate it.
103/152
Pilluminati - Legend - URBAN MADNESS English
Wednesday 12/09/2012, 02:23

Crs this time.Well rhed.I dont know what to make of it;rhed was decent card back then but she just got lost in the shuffle and better three stars were released,kind of making her lost in the shuffle,so i guess writing her off was appropriate,but even in leaving she'll be moot as Deadeye is going to take over as that cheap rare nobody cares about,lol.

then we got kenny.i used to think it was going to be him going cr,but i got sucked into the whole Kolos bandwagon.oh well,good for kenny,i think this was the right choice picking kenny,because in my opinion,i think if he stuck around a little longer he would have been lost in the shuffle,like rhed,ironically,and interestingly,if you read carefully,the CR announcement,you can actually see kenny and his tenure as a card here.How so,you ask?

It mentions something about the sacred fire in kenny almost going out,then having to leave to regain his strength. You can symbolize the fire in the background as a representation of his destructive power earlier on in the game,and now that his influence has become less meaningful,(with the Nightmare having strong 4 stars and releases like Pan.Cutey),he had to go so that people would remember how strong he still is.

Or maybe,it's just a coincidence and im crazy ...be as it may,i joined because of him,not because i liked him,but because this pasty white pyromaniacal kid kept popping up on my screen.Still dont like him,but i guess i owe playing this game to him.So,i say,thank you, kenny
104/152
-Wicer- - Moderator - Harbingers of Ares English
Wednesday 12/09/2012, 03:34

@AndrewRH

They are still possible to get in packs until September 17th. Meaning that if you buy packs where Nightmare and Piranas are available like for example elite you have a chance of still getting them. This applies for every CR card once they are released. Afterwards they cannot be gotten packs. Meaning the only way to get a CR is through a staff donation in an event, being extremely lucky in daily tournaments by ranking in the top 150 of one of the daily tournaments or being very skilled and lucky and getting one for being in the top 100 elo rankings for the week. And of course trading for/buying one.

Cards recently made CR but still in packs can still be bought before they become a CR. There is a 2 day wait period between when they are announced and when you can buy them.

Hope I answered your question.
105/152
Shingo FX - Legend - The Open Dome English
Wednesday 12/09/2012, 08:53

Y is the market for Kenny & Rhed are still not available?
106/152
VLP - Tia - Imperator - Vengeful Little Ponies English
Wednesday 12/09/2012, 09:23

Thanks -Wicer- I think that will help a lot of people.
107/152
Lugen - Hero English
Wednesday 12/09/2012, 15:01

Rhed was cheap. Now the price skyrocketed.
108/152
deatheagle8765 - Veteran English
Wednesday 12/09/2012, 18:21

Are they still in packs till seventeenth i might get an elite pack before that if i do good in DT
109/152
EA-Tabz - Veteran - Elysium Aether English
Wednesday 12/09/2012, 19:14

Yeah thanks wicer
110/152
maki_mUR - Legend - Dragons Cro Clan English
Wednesday 12/09/2012, 21:43

Am I the only one who joined because of Bryan ad and not Kenny

« Previous12...910111213141516Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals