Putting out of the Sacred Fire

Monday 10/09/2012, 11:38
Boing - Moderator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
152 messages
Boing - Moderator - Clint StaffEnglish - Monday 10/09/2012, 11:38

The Nightmare’s hold on Kenny has become so intense that the sacred fire that gave him to life is on the verge of going out. As a result, Kenny has had no choice but to flee the town in an attempt to stay alive and regain his strength. As for Rhed, she’s amassed so much treasure during her adventures with the Piranas that she'll never want for anything again. Instead, a much-deserved retirement awaits her...
From Monday, September 17th 2012, Kenny and Rhed will no longer be available in the shop’s packs. However, players who already own them can continue to use them as normal. Sales of the two characters on the Market will be blocked until the morning of Wednesday, September 12th.
« Previous12...910111213141516Next »

111/152
Sicba - Imperator - Open Casket English
Wednesday 12/09/2012, 23:36

Heh maki, I came here because of Zinfrid and Draheera, but mostly Zinfrid, badass at its best
112/152
-ROT-GUARDIAN - Legend - Ravages of Time English
Wednesday 12/09/2012, 23:50

I think its a bit of a low trick to play on urban rivals fans.

1: putting all that advertising to get Kolos collectables, people bought them which is their own choice but it was done in a way and was associated with the collector card.

2: resulted in customers who earned and paid for their clintz and credits gambling on Kolos becomming a collector. They knew what they were doing but I say humbug and it is a low trick to play. People thought that maybe in this world some kindness may have been shown by a faceless organisation and allowed people to guess correctly that Kolos would be a collector, instead they wanted us all to believe he would be a collector so as to waste our clintz and credits.................................................. in order for us to spend more real life money trying to recoup the losses incurred be our gambling on this card.............

3: I basically gambled on Kolos owing to the advertisments hitting my screen for months about Kolos collectable models and that they were running out.... this led me to believe that the card would be cr soon so I invested nearly all I have on planted speculation. to make matters worse they choose a card from Kolos s clan which means he wont be cr any time soon.

4. finally all i can say is you wont get another coin of real life money from me because of your little stunt UR and if you had of just let nature take its course and let us speculate ourselves I would feel different.

RATE GREEN IF YOU AGREE
113/152
J-Nug - Hero English
Thursday 13/09/2012, 00:14

Dang his price is higher than i thought it would be, went 80k at start i think and now its around 90k. I was expecting 50-70 range
114/152
lajuntso - Novice English
Thursday 13/09/2012, 00:29

I joined because of Bryan
115/152
Zero-Alucard - Legend - URBAN MADNESS English
Thursday 13/09/2012, 00:43

I don't think they gave the Kenny Cr banner anyone, they update it with new cards like Drake. And I also came because if Bryan!
116/152
-FallenAngel - Senior English
Thursday 13/09/2012, 00:55

I have 3 copys of rhed yay!!!!!!!!!!!
117/152
-FallenAngel - Senior English
Thursday 13/09/2012, 01:02

Dose any body know when they are comeing out as cr's
118/152
Meelosh - Titan - URBAN MADNESS English
Thursday 13/09/2012, 01:53

@ -ROT-GUARDIAN

You are wrong in so many levels my friend... But most importantly, why is UR at fault because you connected something that doesn't have any connection at all. I'm talking about Kolos figurine and Cr... It's not like everything that happens in UR connected with Cr cards...

I just think you are angry because you invested in wrong cards, and UR and Kolos figurine have nothing to do with it...
119/152
AndrewRH - Titan English
Thursday 13/09/2012, 01:55

Cheers, -Wicer-. You cleared up my confusion perfectly.
120/152
TheDoomBug - Legend - Limit Break English
Thursday 13/09/2012, 02:04

@Rot Guard
1 The Kolos figure was associated with a LD card, not Crs.
2 Why would the staff EVER hint to Crs? They're extremely secretive about these. If it would have been Kolos, why would they sell merchandise him? He's basically their mascot. He's their most marketable character.
3 The model was running out. The cards are unlimited. You can't blame them for their confusing writing.
4 They did let speculation run its course. Don't blame ths staff because you (and a few others) speculated of your own will and were wrong. Here's a similar event: last week UR's facebook page showed a picture of a sword and a caption about Aquanis. Some people immediately thought that Dahlia was going Cr because of it. She didn't. The picture was a teaser for Lizbeth. Just like the Kolos statue brought the concept of Travis Ld to the game.

I'm sorry. The staff do make mistakes, but to assume they intentionally tricked players is a bit absurd.

« Previous12...910111213141516Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals