Scott Ld, an unwilling hero

Friday 14/09/2012, 11:04
Boing - Moderator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
58 messages
Boing - Moderator - Clint StaffEnglish - Friday 14/09/2012, 11:04

Although Scott Ld and the Rescue clan were able to outdo Jaxx Ld, they’re still a long way off from celebrating. Information received by Kerry confirms that Jaxx Ld, backed up by the GHEIST, is all set to go on the offensive. So, heading up a special unit, Scott Ld’s mission is to devise a plan that will put an end once and for all to this evil character.

Scott Ld is a legendary character who is only available by carrying out missions connected with him. To obtain this character, you must unlock his last mission before November 18th at 11.59pm (GMT + 1:00).
« Previous123456Next »

21/58
Grapple X - Legend - The Infinite Shoeblack English
Friday 14/09/2012, 20:39

@LB_Abnormal: I don't see any of these things. Are you playing in a browser or one of the mobile apps?
22/58
Grapple X - Legend - The Infinite Shoeblack English
Friday 14/09/2012, 21:40

Sorry I asked, I see it now. Wow, that's hideous. Can this be fixed to be turned off with the "Show animations" option?
23/58
waxflub - Veteran English
Friday 14/09/2012, 23:27

How do you complete the fourth mission?
24/58
-Wicer- - Moderator - Harbingers of Ares English
Saturday 15/09/2012, 01:52

@Waxflub

In order to complete the fourth mission, you must have completed the first 3. Then you need to go into a survivor room (Suvivor Elo or Survivor Extended) and use cards that have the ability -X opp life min Y. Example of a card with that ability is Oxen.

Hope I helped.
25/58
Pilluminati - Legend - URBAN MADNESS English
Saturday 15/09/2012, 03:55

So,not to get too off topic here with the stupid new animations app,but i recall one of this game's very bright spots is in how easy it is to start a match and play...i just don't see why it's such a necessary addition,because what was the whole point of the comic book manual thing at the start for new players if it's so apparently hard to grasp all of a sudden.

Anyway,Scott Ld..not much to note here except that this ld actually does mean im going to be spending some quality time with the Rescue clan and Scott Ld with 70 rounds to win. It's a bit tedious for a card i don't exactly care for,but eh,gives me something to do.
26/58
TNT_Blue - Hero - TRiNiTY English
Saturday 15/09/2012, 03:57

FALCON KICK!!! (Banner of Scott Ld)
27/58
Carnage LOA - Legend - Legends of America English
Saturday 15/09/2012, 05:59

Looked like his plan is kicking Jaxx Ld in the head.
28/58
Just_jm - Senior - Non Compos Mentis English
Saturday 15/09/2012, 15:17

Please!!!
remove the bell and those stupid arrows!!!
.It makes my frame rate very slow...
29/58
Alhalish - Hero - URBAN MADNESS English
Saturday 15/09/2012, 16:39

I think that Scott Ld has been watching MMA recently... and it looks like his favorite fighter is Mirko Crocop.

Dat kick.
30/58
-Rapture- - Imperator English
Sunday 16/09/2012, 01:49

Say, could you folks at UR perhaps change the stats of some ld cards when they return? Scott is one of those ld's who could really use better stats. One more damage or one more damage reduction would work wonders.

« Previous123456Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals