Scott Ld, an unwilling hero

Friday 14/09/2012, 11:04
Boing - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
58 messages
Boing - Legend - Clint StaffEnglish - Friday 14/09/2012, 11:04

Although Scott Ld and the Rescue clan were able to outdo Jaxx Ld, they’re still a long way off from celebrating. Information received by Kerry confirms that Jaxx Ld, backed up by the GHEIST, is all set to go on the offensive. So, heading up a special unit, Scott Ld’s mission is to devise a plan that will put an end once and for all to this evil character.

Scott Ld is a legendary character who is only available by carrying out missions connected with him. To obtain this character, you must unlock his last mission before November 18th at 11.59pm (GMT + 1:00).
« Previous123456Next »

51/58
yossi19830 - Senior English
Thursday 04/10/2012, 10:21

Would like to know in maximum details about Legendary Missions: on the characters-
Scott- assignment 4: i played in a survivor mode won a couple of times some of them even in "k.o" i didn't get one point.
Valentina 4: i played in a survivor mode won a couple of times some of them even in "k.o" i got only one point from 3.
so what i'm asking what i need to do on those assignments?
and what to do in number 5 un each character?
please give maximum details
52/58
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Thursday 04/10/2012, 18:34

You need to do the Ld missions in order e.g the second one can't be started intill the first ones done, the third one can't be started intill the second ones done e.c.t
53/58
tj8888 - Senior English
Saturday 06/10/2012, 02:42

I have done all of Scott Ld's legendary missions up to four. I have definitely damaged my opponents, and taken their life points away, but the score never goes up? How am I supposed to do mission 4???
54/58
Blagdraf - Titan - Friends Of Fate English
Saturday 06/10/2012, 21:09

Tj8888--You need to use characters with the specific text of "-2 enemy life, minimum whatever". Like anyone from the Berzerk Clan, or Oxen, or Arawaka from Nightmare. Simply dealing damage doesn't count towards fulfilling the mission.

yossi19830--Unfortunately, for Valentina's fourth mission, you need to reach Level3 in Survivor, meaning you have to win three matches in a row. Yuck.

Cheers and good luck, everyone,

Blagdraf
55/58
Kate - Urban Rivals Staff English
Saturday 13/10/2012, 08:02

Wow
56/58
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Saturday 13/10/2012, 13:21

It can be - any opp life min ? ability/bonus not just minus 2.
57/58
hellwyern - Senior English
Monday 15/10/2012, 10:31

The ability/bonus not just minus 2. activated. but it doesnt register and i currently have 32/70 done. please help im doing in survivor ELO. am i missing something?
58/58
hellwyern - Senior English
Tuesday 16/10/2012, 10:28

Nvm i bought new cards and it workng now

« Previous123456Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals