Miss Clint City 2012

Miss Clint City 2012
Wednesday 19/09/2012, 17:47
Garg CR - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
201 messages
Miss Clint City 2012
Garg CR - Titan English - Wednesday 19/09/2012, 17:47

Summer is drawing to its end but the temperature is not going to dip in Clint City. Miss Stella will have to her crown to another Lady. Discover all candidates and vote for the one you prefer on our Facebook page. With Oraya, Sheryl, Kalindra and Ivy, this year will be highly competitive.1st phase: From September 17 to October 1, elect the 7 most beautiful candidates on your Facebook page. You will be able to vote for 7 groups of 5 candidates.2nd phase: From October 3 to 12, vote for the winners of each group in the previous phase.
« Previous12...1415161718192021Next »

181/201
Steelie_MOB - Titan - Masters of Battle English
Thursday 18/10/2012, 01:29

Fair enough thoazol. Still think two might be much, but that is full work days. I have seen fotos of quirck on his blog, and I don't know how old he is, but I wouldn't be surprised if he is in his final year of illustration or something. If this is evening work it easily is 2 days on the days he does not have a lot of work. Probably more otherwise.
182/201
Sagepoil - Legend - Japan Expo English
Tuesday 23/10/2012, 12:29

"Maybe the reason guys voted Lizbeth just because they want another 5-stars rare card?"

I'm really surprised of the people's choice. Sure, another 5-star is fun, but the Piranas are already one of the most complete and well-balanced clan in the game.

I was sure that people are gonna vote Kalindra because the Frozn clan is totally incomplete, still lacks of cards since it's a young clan and I believed that people would realize that no clan master has been elected miss yet.

I can understand that everyone has the right to choose something different (otherwise it wouldn't be democracy) but really do most of the players care about the storyline and a well-balanced game? Obviously the answer is no.

Even a Miss Cutey would have been hundreds time funnier. Meh!

Signed: a disappointed playa
183/201
TharaCorleone - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Tuesday 23/10/2012, 12:52

Everyone seems to be really surprised about Kalindra not winning but let's be serious for a minute....she's the mother of an infant. I'm someone who would have been interested to see how an older winner would be portrayed but let me say it once again. She's the mother of an infant.
184/201
Sagepoil - Legend - Japan Expo English
Tuesday 23/10/2012, 13:42

OK, your argument is logical. But I do believe that the Miss contest is one of the only way players can "ask" for a card they wish.

The Miss Lizbeth will have almost the same mechanic as the original one in a weaker way, because that's what they have always made: a weaker misspinoff. I'm alright with that.

But will Frozn EVER have another 5 star healer? NO. Not now, not in two years, never. Because Kalindra kicks too much a**.
And we still need a lot of cards in the Frozn clan.

And then, will the Piranas have another "dumb big cards" with no powa beside huge stats? Ooooh yes they will, because every clan has loads of these cards that have huge stats but do nothing else.

I know there is no reason to complain because it's done now, but I just would like to know if there are other people thinking like me.

Thanks for reading a Frozn AND Piranas fan.
185/201
R o u x e - Senior Español
Friday 02/11/2012, 16:11

I vote Sheryl ¡¡
186/201
Irithrien - Guru Deutsch
Friday 02/11/2012, 16:16

When is the New Miss Lizbeth Card finally coming out ?
187/201
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Friday 02/11/2012, 21:49

@Irithrien
Around 13th to 20th this month, no exact date given.
188/201
Babs Hartley - Legend - TRiNiTY English
Friday 09/11/2012, 04:38

Sucktastic. Many of us have been asking for a Mr. Clint City for YEARS.
Hello, UR STAFF! It's the 21st CENTURY! Wake up and smell the EQUALITY.
189/201
hutson01134 - Guru - wicked souls English
Friday 09/11/2012, 05:31

@ Babs Hartley
They cannot...
The Pussycats got to them.
190/201
P Mc - Legend - E X C A L I B U R English
Friday 09/11/2012, 11:59

I want a Mr. Clint City too

« Previous12...1415161718192021Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals