1. Relatively pill-conserving compared to other power manipulating clans
2. Rely almost exclusively on pure damage, making them more susceptible to DRs but resistant to SOAs
3. Rely on their bonus more than their ability, making them susceptible to SOBs but resistant to SOAs
4. Has good DRs, but no SOAs and slightly low on the damage side.
So the ideal pairing for such a clan would be:
1. An attack manipulating clan, though due to AS's pill-conserving properties this isn't always necessary, and a clan with a few attack manip cards would probably suffice.
2. A clan that has at least a couple of cards that can circumvent DRs. Or enough damage to punch through them.
3. A clan that is more ability-dependent than bonus-dependent, if you're expecting SOBs that week.
4. Ideally, a usable SOA so you don't end up 50-50ing against Azel