Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

Is the popularity of UR increasing or decreasing?

Monday 24/09/2012, 21:45
Frowns - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
72 messages
Frowns - Titan - At the End of the WorldEnglish - Monday 24/09/2012, 21:45

It seems like 10,000 players online is an average number these days. Was it less or more a few years ago?
« Previous12345678Next »

61/72
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Sunday 17/02/2013, 18:49

Good

I was just saying because I think its quite a good story for characters in a card game maby not the best but their is one there.
62/72
yaoihuntresse - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Monday 18/02/2013, 05:01

That's part of the game's charm. I wouldn't mind seeing something like buying little game extras like new KO animations you can set up. These would be like special over the top ones.
63/72
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Monday 18/02/2013, 09:40

Well they have those at FR, so it's not entirely far fetched to get them here aswell. Eventally.
64/72
Espectroscuro - Admin - Le p0tager English
Monday 18/02/2013, 10:16

Here are 2 facts for you about last bios :

Virginia : If you transform the name of her planet into numbers and letters you'll find the name of the planet where was born a famous videogame caracter .

Thorpah : Frozenra is the old kingdom of yetis, it's a reference to the lost planet of the Thundercats
65/72
Monday 18/02/2013, 15:55

Hi Espectroscuro haven't seen you around here befor

cool facts thanks.
66/72
Tetra Master - Hero - TRiNiTY English
Wednesday 10/04/2013, 21:34

...and blizzard is taking over the online tcg market as well. gg UR. R.I.P
67/72
Thursday 11/04/2013, 16:28

I doubt they will take many players from UR.
68/72
AsianRepubIic - Titan - E X C A L I B U R English
Friday 12/04/2013, 00:30

Popularity of UR is at a decrease. It actually never was popular, honestly.

It's genre is card game with a splash of RPG elements. Mix in a little facebook with it, and we have Urban Rivals.

To stay on topic, card game genre in the world of gaming is not popular. There are even gamers who haven't heard of Magic: The Gathering, one of the most popular card games in history. If some avid gamers don't know about Magic: The Gathering, what's the chances of them knowing Urban Rivals?

And the 28,000,000 players is false, A minimum of half can be calculated as multi accounts.
69/72
Zincomega - Titan English
Friday 12/04/2013, 04:36

@-DvF-Republic
Yeah, I agree with everything you said. I didn't even know about UR until 2009 when I saw an ad on a site. Then I later found out how UR has been around since 2006.

I'm also noticing the number of players on right now with about 3300 players online. I don't know what the peak amount of players is, but during the day I noticed the number was about 5000. I wonder what the peak number was back then.

Something interesting I noticed was the amount of games played to players registered. The ratio is about 72 games per player.

Also, speaking of Blizzard and their new online TCG, there will also be a new online TCG coming from Wargaming, the developers of World of Tanks.
70/72
Alhalish - Veteran - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 12/04/2013, 05:18

To be honest, the first time I saw the game's ad, I expected it to be a malware ad and even if the game exists, maybe it's another cheap Yu-Gi-Oh knockoff. (Remember, I had no idea what the game looks like back then) What about TV or newspaper ads?

« Previous12345678Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals