Montana is running rampant

Tuesday 25/09/2012, 14:34
0 the oracle - Imperator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
15 messages
0 the oracle - Imperator - Open CasketEnglish - Tuesday 25/09/2012, 14:34

OK one of the clans that is not receiving any attention is Montana.... this clan is running RAMPANT in elo they have insanely good cards for mono. one of the most popular decks that i have been seeing WAY too much is:
Avola Desmond Oscar Moses Mona Gianfranco Spiaghi Prince Jr

wow they dont have a single ban this week and the one i have listed is just one of the variants of their decks that can be made. the only real weakness (which isnt even that strong) that i see in this deck is soa... but they would also have a hard time because Montana bonus is THAT hard to deal with.

they really need a perma ban card (Mona / Avola) or at least some weekly bans.
« Previous12Next »

11/15
Project Soul - Hero English
Friday 05/10/2012, 07:10

Desmond is kinda Hax as well
12/15
Farynth - Senior - the courtyard of shadows English
Saturday 06/10/2012, 04:38

Personally Montanna is the clan that I have trouble facing in ELO.
The extra 2 pills throws me off so much at times, it's incredibly frustrating at times.
13/15
0 the oracle - Imperator - Open Casket English
Saturday 06/10/2012, 07:04

Exactly. 12 attack is just too much partnered with cards that can actually do something (unlike Rescue). not to mention they can be used in half decks.
14/15
HoAzeem - Imperator - Harbingers of Ares English
Saturday 06/10/2012, 16:27

Desmond really isn't that OP ..
I mean it's a bit like Lena sept u get Dr for Attack manip .
7 5 is a great Base stat for this card .

PC + AS plus any other DR or Power Manipulator now can't affect him .

If you think about Edd sure he's predictable but Sob takes out alot of things.

Oscar Moses Avola Prince Jr Gianfranco Don Ivy Ace Some cards that can't be used in halfs (Some are definately arguable) but when they don't draw theere bonus (Or there Support Cards) then become really weak. You can't really have cards with a weakness like that in your deck.
15/15
Saintrl - Master - Bronies English
Saturday 06/10/2012, 21:28

@the oracle You forget that Montana's cannot 1 pill bluff against other atk manip decks. You have to know how to use their weaknesses against them. If you're constantly trying to brute force overpill against them you're doing it wrong.

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals