A Sheep and a Yeti Go Head to Head

Friday 05/10/2012, 11:45
Boing - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
53 messages
Boing - Legend - Clint StaffEnglish - Friday 05/10/2012, 11:45

While the youth of Clint City are dancing the Lil Jey Style in a ghetto night-club, a group of Bangers find themselves the dumbfounded spectators of a very strange brawl; Cheep the hard guy is trying to sheer Thorpah, Prince of the Yetis, to teach him some respect. And the fight would have gone on if it hadn’t been for Thorpah hitting the Sakrohm temple with his Olmnir Hammer, so by setting off all Lilou’s alarm systems and causing widespread panic.
Get these characters in the shop's packs
5 new missions have been added. Click here to see the list of Newblood missions.
« Previous123456Next »

2/53
chenkz - Titan - Gamerz Sanctuary English
Friday 05/10/2012, 11:48

Wow that Thorpah is the real deal.. just what Frozn need
3/53
number01death - Senior English
Friday 05/10/2012, 11:52

I am the first comment
4/53
nanbe da - Veteran - the courtyard of shadows English
Friday 05/10/2012, 11:57

1st
5/53
0 Sykies - Hero - Open Casket Português
Friday 05/10/2012, 12:00

Cheep - A 8/4 not vulnerable to SOA is really good. It becomes a DR when hit by SOA and take the damage of cards like Methane down. Nice card but I can't see a good future for it with cards like Radek, Scopica, Nyema, Jalil in it's way except in the weeks with a lot of GHEIST/Roots.
Thorpah - Nice card. REALLY nice card. It doesn't need the bonus to be fantastic but it is completely awesome with it. Virtually a 10/7 with PR of -2 min.1 is pretty powerhouse. Frozn are really amazing in 5* now. You can choose between Kalindra (8/8-10/12) or Thorpah (8-5 w/ PR - 10/7 w/ PR). They are excellent cards and only the player will decide which is the best to use in ELO.
Lilou - The possibility of become a 7/8 with -8 attack is just powerful for a 2* but I can't predict if it will see the game or not with cards like Aleister and Nimestiec.
Lil Jey - Nice card. A potential 9/3 for 2* is really good.

Best card of the release - Thorpah.
6/53
Whitedragon11 - Eternal - Limit Break English
Friday 05/10/2012, 12:00

Blocking damage with a Stop card, that mission will be fun lol. Thorpah looks beastly and may battle Kalindra for the 5 star spot.

To check out their abilities and final arts, check out A Sheep and Yeti Go Head to Head
7/53
GWN-Hotsauce - Imperator - Great White North English
Friday 05/10/2012, 12:02

Jungo really needed another Stop card? Fml. Could have dropped his power by one and made him a -2 dmg min 1. Perfectly viable.
8/53
Awesoe - Titan - aussie crusaders English
Friday 05/10/2012, 12:07

Thorpah IS THOR!!!
9/53
Crypto140 - Senior - The Alliance English
Friday 05/10/2012, 12:11

I love it when people say first but they're not. Anyway, Thorpah is very good but I'll stick with Dahlia. Thorpah is good without the bonus and he is great with the bonus, but you're probably not going to use the bonus on this card. It's already strong enough. But if you do, 10/7 -2 opp. pillz is probably the strongest card in the game so far.
10/53
DragoRoyal - Titan - E X C A L I B U R English
Friday 05/10/2012, 12:13

Thanks for the release of Thorpah, I'm sure majority of UR is looking forward to facing more Frozn in Elo!

« Previous123456Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals