The Ultimate 1HKO Guide {Updated}
Saturday 06/10/2012, 18:48
Infiniti - Senior English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
37 messages
The Ultimate 1HKO Guide {Updated}
Infiniti - Senior English - Thursday 31/01/2013, 19:59

Updated on 6/10/12
The original The Ultimate 1HKO Guide was created by Alumni (Here is the link if anyone wants it)
http://www.urban-rivals.com/community/forum/?mode=viewsubject&forum_page=0&id_subject=310755&subject_page=0
Now there are even more cards that can 1HKO so I have decided I will try to update this guide.

-What is 1HKO?
Well the answer is in its name. It is KOing (by taking all their life points whether its 12 Lives, 13 or 14) your opponent in 1 round hence the name 1 Hit KO.

1HKO is something at first everyone want to try and can do ( provided you have the right cards ) but then you will realise it is easier said then done with some cards. 1HKO is a huge time saver it is great in dts if you want to get points fast.
If you matched up with these cards a good way to stop them from KOing you is to use Damage Reducers (even a card like Sai San can stop 1HKOs or 1HKO himself but i advice you dont you use him ) or Cards with SOA ( if its their ability helping them KO you) or Cards with SOB ( if its their bonus helping them KO you) another option is to out-pill your opponent, (remember sometimes they might bluff and hope you play most your pills) Shann is a good card that can do this and give you some pills back (if you have more Bangers in your hand).

-When should you try to 1HKO?
A obvious reason; You should try to 1HKO when you know you can win!
If your opp has low powered cards (1-4).
If your opp doesn't have SOBs, SOAs or DRs (don't go all out on round 1 though).
If you think you opp hasn't played enough pills to stop you.

There are many cards that has the power to 1HKO. Some need Timber with either a bonus or ability (or both), some only need their bonus, some only need their ability and some even need both bonus and ability!

This is the layout I will do for each card
-Name
-Stats
-How to KO
-Weakness
-(Maybe Comments)

Also to only see my adds to this, tick the box next to Only show messages from the author and admins.

edited by Infiniti Thursday 31/01/2013, 19:59
« Previous1234Next »

2/37
Thursday 31/01/2013, 19:59

Hammer - All Stars
Level 5 Power 6 Damage 7
To Do a 1HKO with this card you need to play first (courage ) AND have a Timber in your hand, then you must fury.
I find the weakness for this card is due to the courage needed to pull of a 1HKO.
I wouldn't waste a good SOA or a good DR on this guy.

Beeboy - Bangers
Level 5 Power 7 Damage 7
To Do a 1HKO with these you need to COB that has Damage + 2 AND you need Timber, fury is also needed
This is a great card, I would use a SOA on this card because he of his COB, imagine him coping Frozn bonus.
This is a must have card in a good Bangers extended deck.

Lennox - Bangers
Level 5 Power 6 Damage 6
To do a 1HKO with this card you must have a Timber in your hand and his ability active then you must use fury.
Even if your opp doesn't have a Timber, I personally would still use a SOA on this guy because of that huge 9 damage.

Kinjo - Fang Pi Clang
Level 5 Power 6 Damage 5
To Do a 1HKO You need BOTH his ability and bonus to be active, fury is also needed.
This card is one of the most easiest to stop because unlike other cards (For example Lost Hog) You need SOB to stop him, if you have SOA you can not. Whereas if you have SOB or SOA it stops this card. Stopping one of ability/bonus completely ruins this card chance of 1HKOing.

3/37

Lao Cr - Fang Pi Clang
Level 5 Power 5 Damage 8
To do a 1HKO you must have his bonus active and then you must fury too.
Shut down cards (Glorg) or DRs (Not Pussycats) or Cards that have SOB for a ability stops this card.
If URDB.Kirlad.com is right, then that means only 53 cards have SOB for a ability.
Thanks to Memento Mori for the great database

lost hog- Fang Pi Clang
Level 5 Power 5 Damage 8
To do a 1HKO you must have his Bonus active and fury on.
Unlike Lao this card doesn't have SOB so it is open to Nightmare Piranas and pussycat. SOB and Drs also stop this card.
I find its main weakness is the that it has power 5 so it can get outpilled pretty easily by P- or P+ clans and it has no SOB to stop them.

Ryuichi - Fang Pi Clang
Level 4 Power 6 Damage 7
To do a 1HKO you must have his bonus active and Timber in your hand then you must also fury.
Just like Lao Cr, Shut down cards ( Glorg) or DRs (Not Pussycats) or Cards that have SOB for a ability stops this card BUT this is only if is courage is also active.
If there was no courage then this card would be better then Lao Cr. This is a great 4 star card but i rarely see people trying to 1HKO with him.

Sai San - Fang Pi Clang
Level 4 Power 3 Damage 7
To do a 1HKO you must have his bonus active and Timber in your hand then you must also fury.
The Major let down for this card is its power. One of the worst 1HKO there is. No Seriously don't use this card not even as a DR...

4/37
Saturday 30/11/2013, 15:50

Sung Tsu - Fang Pi Clang
Level 5 Power 7 Damage 7
Getting hit by a DR is the only big weakness i can find with this card.

Shizawa - Fang Pi Clang
Level 4 Power 7 Damage ?
To do a 1HKO you must have his bonus active and Timber in your hand then you must also fury if the Opp's card damage is 7 OR
Bonus active then you must fury if Opp's card damage is 8.
OR
If the opponent uses a SOA all you need to do is fury (bonus needs to be active though).
I would counter this card by using a low damage card but also a DR at the same time.

Tsubame - Fang Pi Clang
Level 5 Power 7 Damage 7
To do a 1HKO you must have her bonus active and Timber in your hand then you must also fury.
SOB is the only big weakness i can find with this card. SOA isn't a huge matter.
If you lose then you get 2/3 pills back! Your opp might only have 2 pills left and you have more! This is one of the best 1HKO cards UR has released! This card is also a great bluff too.

Yu Mei - Fang Pi Clang
Level 3 Power 7 Damage ?
To do a 1HKO you must have her bonus active and Timber in your hand then you must also fury if the Opps Dmg is 7 OR bonus active then you must fury if Opps Dmg is 8.
Weakness? SOA has a huge impact on this card but its 5 Damage isn't that bad.

Zinfrid - Fang Pi Clang
Level 4 Power 7 Damage 4
To do a 1HKO you must have his ability and bonus active and Timber in your hand then you must also fury.
Just like Kinjo it is easy to stop. SOA or SOB (maybe if you want use a Dr but its his ability that will continue to remove lives).
I wouldn't try to 1HKO with this card instead i would play this card against a DR.

edited by Infiniti Saturday 30/11/2013, 15:50
5/37

Dugan - La Junta
Level 5 Power 7 Damage 7
A better version of Sai San, the only weakness i can think of is SOB. Because of his ability i wouldnt use him as a 1HKO'er, i would use him to take away damage or give damage

Dacote - La Junta
Level 4 Power 6 Damage 6
To do a 1HKO your opponent must have a SOA active while playing against this card, that's all. 14 if fury & 15 if fury + Timber.
You should never should place a SOA against this unless you want 12 lives lost. If you have a SOA clan i would try to bring his power down for example Toro.

Ed 12 - La Junta
Level 5 Power 6 Damage 7
I would use a DR not a SOB against this card because of the amount of damage this can give

6/37

Flavio Cr - La Junta
Level 3 Power 1 Damage 8
To do a 1HKO you must have his bonus active and you must fury.
This is one of the worst, his power is the huge let down, you could use Ambre but that not a huge improvement.
Some people can 1HKO with this card
By FAST IS FUN http://img28.imageshack.us/img28/2657/flavioko.png

General Cr - La Junta
Level 5 Power 7 Damage 8
To do a 1HKO you must have his bonus active and you must fury.
SOA helps him to stop DRs reducing him. You might think "I'l just out pill this card" But then you have 2 pills or less left, Think of what other cards he has in his hand. Can't really find a proper weakness with this card.

Laura - La Junta
Level 3 Power 8 Damage ?
To do a 1HKO you must have her bonus active and Timber in your hand then you must also fury if the Opps Dmg is 7 OR bonus active then you must fury if Opps Dmg is 8.
Just like Yu Mei, SOA has a huge impact on this card.

No Nam - La Junta
Level 5 Power 7 Damage 7
He is a heavy hitter like ed12 so i would use DR on this guy.

7/37

Raven - La Junta
Level 5 Power 8 Damage 4
To do a 1HKO you must draw a full La Junta hand or 3 La Junta + Timber. His Bonus & Ability needs to be active and fury.
IMO this isn't a great 1hko card mainly just like the reason I posted for Kinjo "if you have SOB or SOA it stops this card. Stopping one of ability/bonus completely ruins this card chance of 1HKOing".
His -Minus life is great help vs DRs but I think it's better to throw a small dr on this guy, although he has a a potential 6 damage, his support -minus life is only a max of 4.

Python - La Junta
Level 5 Power ? Damage 7
SOA can kill this card.

Kolos - Nightmare
Level 5 Power 7 Damage 4
To do a 1HKO you must have his ability active and you must fury.
SOA Major killer but his bonus is a great helper.
Think of this combo 12 Pill Kolos (Timber in your hand) lose with Bill. He is one of the most popular 1HKO'ers

Jay - Skeelz
Level 4 Power 7 Damage 4
To do a 1HKO you must have her ability active, Timber in your hand and you must.
DRs stop this card from 1HKOing you, SOA wont work due to bonus.
This could me a good strategy; lose with Eloxia, 9 pill + fury Jay .

Adler - Jungo
Level 5 Power 8 Damage 6
To do a 1HKO your opponent must have a SOA active while playing against this card.
Drs are a good way to counter this card.

Miss Lizbeth - Piranas
Level 5 Power 5 Damage 7
To do a 1HKO you must have her ability active + Timber in your hand + fury.
Using a dr on this would be best, 9 damage alone is a lot.

Mechakolos - GHEIST
Level 5 power 7 damage 6
To do a 1HKO you must have play this card second (the opponent must play their card first) & fury.
A very deadly card that stop most drs & soa.
If you draw Pussycats, Roots or GHEIST when this card appears, you would be considered lucky. His ability make it predictable in a way when he is going to be played (only can be played 2 times in a game). You'll have a 50% chance of stopping this card in a round.

Noctezuma - Huracan
Level 5 power 7 damage 8
To Do a 1HKO with these you need to COB that has Damage + 2 & fury.
A very strong card, I would't try to 1hko with his card, it can give the opponent a lot of confusion.
DR this guy!

Stooge - Frozn
Level 3 Power 8 Damage 4
To do a 1HKO you must have his bonus active and Timber in your hand then you must also fury if the Opp's card damage is 7 OR
Bonus active then you must fury if Opp's card damage is 8.
Losing first can make it hard for the next round (for obvious reasons), it would only work if the opponents card is 8 damage (or 7), best way to stop this card would be use the 7/8 damage card in a round which Stooge hasn't been played.

8/37

Here is a table I made to make it easier to see what cards need what to perform a 1HKO:

http://imageshack.us/a/img253/176/1hko.jpg

And that's all the 1HKO card UR has released so far.

9/37
Tuesday 16/10/2012, 20:31

The Ultimate 1HKO Deck V1.0
INFINITE KO
Cards Supplied by PriMinizZztA

Sung Tsu to Lost Hog if you want more chances of 1HKO otherwise use Sung Tsu but this means if you get the hand of Ed 12 Dugan Tsubame Sung Tsu you have no chance to 1HKO.
10/37
AsianRepublic - Titan - E X C A L I B U R English
Friday 19/10/2012, 09:51

I wouldn't forget to mention Bill and the other defeat cards. They can help end game without a fury for 1HKO.

« Previous1234Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals