The Ultimate 1HKO Guide {Updated}
Saturday 06/10/2012, 18:48
Infiniti - Guru English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
37 messages
The Ultimate 1HKO Guide {Updated}
Infiniti - Guru English - Thursday 31/01/2013, 19:59

Updated on 6/10/12
The original The Ultimate 1HKO Guide was created by Alumni (Here is the link if anyone wants it)
http://www.urban-rivals.com/community/forum/?mode=viewsubject&forum_page=0&id_subject=310755&subject_page=0
Now there are even more cards that can 1HKO so I have decided I will try to update this guide.

-What is 1HKO?
Well the answer is in its name. It is KOing (by taking all their life points whether its 12 Lives, 13 or 14) your opponent in 1 round hence the name 1 Hit KO.

1HKO is something at first everyone want to try and can do ( provided you have the right cards ) but then you will realise it is easier said then done with some cards. 1HKO is a huge time saver it is great in dts if you want to get points fast.
If you matched up with these cards a good way to stop them from KOing you is to use Damage Reducers (even a card like Sai San can stop 1HKOs or 1HKO himself but i advice you dont you use him ) or Cards with SOA ( if its their ability helping them KO you) or Cards with SOB ( if its their bonus helping them KO you) another option is to out-pill your opponent, (remember sometimes they might bluff and hope you play most your pills) Shann is a good card that can do this and give you some pills back (if you have more Bangers in your hand).

-When should you try to 1HKO?
A obvious reason; You should try to 1HKO when you know you can win!
If your opp has low powered cards (1-4).
If your opp doesn't have SOBs, SOAs or DRs (don't go all out on round 1 though).
If you think you opp hasn't played enough pills to stop you.

There are many cards that has the power to 1HKO. Some need Timber with either a bonus or ability (or both), some only need their bonus, some only need their ability and some even need both bonus and ability!

This is the layout I will do for each card
-Name
-Stats
-How to KO
-Weakness
-(Maybe Comments)

Also to only see my adds to this, tick the box next to Only show messages from the author and admins.

edited by Infiniti Thursday 31/01/2013, 19:59
« Previous1234Next »

21/37
WMDuessel - Imperator - Wise Men Distracted English
Monday 25/03/2013, 05:12

Avola can't OHKO because she reaches 11 max. If you throw in Timber she loses 1 support damage, she'll end up still doing 11.
22/37
xC-AsiaSan- - Titan - E X C A L I B U R English
Sunday 14/04/2013, 21:58

Raven is a new addition to the 1HKO club.
23/37
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Monday 15/04/2013, 04:59

And since the last update to this thread, so have Shizawa and Miss Lizbeth.
24/37
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Saturday 08/06/2013, 20:27

25/37
Trippie - Legend - Open Casket English
Monday 05/08/2013, 15:52

Do we not include poison cards like Pesth and Karrion? They can technically OHKO with the conditions stated
26/37
drum_styx - Titan - The Alliance English
Saturday 31/08/2013, 20:00

Poison isn't a KO
27/37
Sir B00BY - Legend English
Tuesday 03/09/2013, 08:00

Technically Sprinter is an OHKO with Timber and vs soa.
28/37
TheDoomBug - Legend - Limit Break English
Sunday 08/09/2013, 06:55

Noctezuma can Fury OHKO against Fang Pi Clang and La Junta when he has Reprisal. If he also has Revenge, he can do it against Frozn.
29/37
Wakayama3 - Imperator - The United Fans of Homestuck English
Friday 04/10/2013, 13:00

New Today: Stooge Copy opp. Power and Damage.

Copy 8 damage and on revengeturn (Frozn bonus) take fury and smack 12 lifes gone Like that's gonna happen. Anyway, a new contribution to the OHKO guide anyway
30/37
Wakayama3 - Imperator - The United Fans of Homestuck English
Friday 04/10/2013, 13:01

Stooge, Copy 8 damage on revengeturn + fury, smack!

« Previous1234Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals