The Ultimate 1HKO Guide {Updated}
Saturday 06/10/2012, 18:48
Infiniti - Event team English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
37 messages
The Ultimate 1HKO Guide {Updated}
Infiniti - Event team - E X C A L I B U REnglish - Thursday 31/01/2013, 19:59

Updated on 6/10/12
The original The Ultimate 1HKO Guide was created by Alumni (Here is the link if anyone wants it)
http://www.urban-rivals.com/community/forum/?mode=viewsubject&forum_page=0&id_subject=310755&subject_page=0
Now there are even more cards that can 1HKO so I have decided I will try to update this guide.

-What is 1HKO?
Well the answer is in its name. It is KOing (by taking all their life points whether its 12 Lives, 13 or 14) your opponent in 1 round hence the name 1 Hit KO.

1HKO is something at first everyone want to try and can do ( provided you have the right cards ) but then you will realise it is easier said then done with some cards. 1HKO is a huge time saver it is great in dts if you want to get points fast.
If you matched up with these cards a good way to stop them from KOing you is to use Damage Reducers (even a card like Sai San can stop 1HKOs or 1HKO himself but i advice you dont you use him ) or Cards with SOA ( if its their ability helping them KO you) or Cards with SOB ( if its their bonus helping them KO you) another option is to out-pill your opponent, (remember sometimes they might bluff and hope you play most your pills) Shann is a good card that can do this and give you some pills back (if you have more Bangers in your hand).

-When should you try to 1HKO?
A obvious reason; You should try to 1HKO when you know you can win!
If your opp has low powered cards (1-4).
If your opp doesn't have SOBs, SOAs or DRs (don't go all out on round 1 though).
If you think you opp hasn't played enough pills to stop you.

There are many cards that has the power to 1HKO. Some need Timber with either a bonus or ability (or both), some only need their bonus, some only need their ability and some even need both bonus and ability!

This is the layout I will do for each card
-Name
-Stats
-How to KO
-Weakness
-(Maybe Comments)

Also to only see my adds to this, tick the box next to Only show messages from the author and admins.

edited by Infiniti Friday 01/02/2013, 00:59
« Previous1234Next »

31/37
Infiniti - Event team - E X C A L I B U R English
Monday 04/11/2013, 02:42

Will update this sometime this week
32/37
AsianRepublic - Legend - Misfits English
Wednesday 13/11/2013, 22:22

Lies.
33/37
BA_Virgil - Imperator - • » вєαυтιƒυℓ αηgєℓz « • English
Friday 15/11/2013, 06:57

Raven is also a 1HKO card with her clan..
34/37
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Saturday 16/11/2013, 17:29

Raven was mentioned in post 22.
35/37
Saturday 30/11/2013, 15:51

Updated, please let me know if I missed any
36/37
AsianRepublic - Legend - Misfits English
Saturday 30/11/2013, 19:00

To help Infiniti, the proper weakness to General Cr is playing Pussycats, Nightmare, Piranas, GHEIST (DRs), Roots (DRs). To be honest, I have run anti 1HKO decks in DM in the past, but I usually run brute force with SOA and Attack manipulation in DM.

And some advice for people who struggle with DRs in DM, try to split your pillz and attempt to win 3 out of 4 of the rounds. This way, the opponent's last card cannot outdamage your cards, or you would have tricked your opponent and 3HKO them even if they had DRs.
37/37
Friday 06/12/2013, 18:28

He is right.

« Previous1234Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals