Forgotten Nightmare

Forgotten Nightmare
Tuesday 09/10/2012, 14:01
Boing - Moderator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
209 messages
Forgotten Nightmare
Boing - Moderator - Clint StaffEnglish - Tuesday 09/10/2012, 14:01

The Nightmare clan needs your help to free a monstrous creature imprisoned by their enemies a very long time ago. Come and help Ielena in her diabolical plan by completing the 5 missions that will enable you to destroy the monster's magical prison. Don’t be scared! The Nightmare clan will more than fairly reward you for your efforts...
Click here to find out more about this exceptional event that will allow you to be one of the first people to receive the Nightmare clan’s next monster card.
« Previous12...1415161718192021Next »

181/209
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Sunday 14/10/2012, 15:16

Interesting card. Can be scary but can backfire if used wrong. Will help with backlash missions though

p.s To anyone who complains, you got a free card be happy with it

@kontamusse: We will get new blood missions when hes actually released.

@DJHREPINBD2: You should have them now, if you don't check you did sell him for the price you wanted to.
182/209
Sicba - Imperator - Open Casket English
Sunday 14/10/2012, 15:30

A question for the staff, when he goes out in 30 days, will it be a friday in a NB release, or will he just pop in packs 30 days from yesterday?
183/209
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Sunday 14/10/2012, 16:03

@Sicba
Just gonna pop into the packs, since the release date he has is an Ld Friday.
184/209
Komfy - Master English
Sunday 14/10/2012, 16:32

Imo, He should never be released to the packs. Everyone that participated in the event, and spent so much time getting into the rankings worked so hard for a card that people can just get out of a pack in 30 days. Not much of a PRIZE if you ask me. Just saying.
185/209
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Sunday 14/10/2012, 17:01

@Sicba: He could be both. Depends on if Urban Rivals ment he will be released exactly 30 days from the last mission being complete or 30 daysish and he will be released in new blood.

@Komfy: I think it would be unfair not to release him in new blood (or have such a short time to be won) as it stops other people who might not of been able to play during the period from getting him without having to spend a load of clintz. People who were doing the missions knew that he was going to be released in packs after 30 days so they new what they were getting into when they started.
186/209
Komfy - Master English
Sunday 14/10/2012, 17:19

@UM_AaaBattery: There are plenty of cards in the market that i cant afford or dont have cause i was not playing at that time. Does that mean you should put them in the packs too so i dont have to spend a load of clintz? I guess what i'm trying to say is it would be nice if there was a difference between the card that came from the event and the one that comes from the packs.
187/209
Steelie_MOB - Titan - Masters of Battle English
Sunday 14/10/2012, 20:11

Its quite a funny card if you ask me, really not that good thought. But if you don't like it just sell that stuff and you get a nice chunk of free clintz.
188/209
maki_mUR - Legend - Dragons Cro Clan English
Sunday 14/10/2012, 20:22

The release date is on the card page, it says:

Released on Friday 09/11/12
189/209
kontamusse - Legend - ATLANTIDE English
Monday 15/10/2012, 00:12

That's ok, having a mission for it when it goes into NB and is released.
But it would have been even nicer if the mission had been available immediately, but expiring 16 days after it is released in NB. This would have given extra fun for the players who got it now, without any penalty for those who didn't.
But again, these are minor details, the initiative was great.
190/209
Sicba - Imperator - Open Casket English
Monday 15/10/2012, 00:29

Yea, seems he will come in NBs, thats not what I hoped, but ok...

@Komfy, what youre saying is nonsense. He is a new card and a prize for those who played in event is they get him a month sooner that the others can, simple as that. As for other part of your post, all cards already are in packs, except for Cr ones, so dont know what youre meaning. And if you want an event only cards, look at Ld cards, cuz they are just that, event only cards...

« Previous12...1415161718192021Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals