Next stop: Rave Party!

Friday 26/10/2012, 11:48
Boing - Moderator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
42 messages
Boing - Moderator - Clint StaffEnglish - Friday 26/10/2012, 11:48

It's time for Travis Ld to get back to work! And after having stopped off at Fixit Mechanics to turn his new bus into an out-and-out war machine, he’s finally ready to race through the streets of Clint City without a fear in a world. Kolos had just better hold on tight!
Travis Ld is a legendary character who is only available by carrying out missions connected with him. To obtain this character, you must unlock his last mission before December 30th at 11.59pm (GMT + 1:00).
« Previous12345Next »

21/42
Maxxor - Imperator - THE EXPLOSIVE ELITE English
Saturday 27/10/2012, 00:55

Leader LD, release it, now.
Everyone wants it, i had a dream that a Leader LD was made and looked like Wreck-it-Ralph and had a bio like Juknz's Haze, and then i saw the missions (like dealing tons of damage, gaining/removing a ton o pillz) needless to say it was terrible, but i'd still do it.

As for Travis Ld, nice to have him back this will lower the Kolos users i've seen lurking.
22/42
Rift120 - Colossus English
Saturday 27/10/2012, 09:51

Hey any one know the requirments for Travis Ld mission (Not the mission to get the card, but the mission you need the card for) entitled 'the Man who saw the Beast'?

Also a second on tweaking the missions, LIke instead of KO missions, do KO or TImeout instead, do to the number of jerks who just quit when they realize they can't win.
23/42
UM-Eppic - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Saturday 27/10/2012, 16:59

Agreed ive tried to finish the 200 damages and when i can inflict like 9 damage when my opp has 2 health and they cant stop me, they time out and make me mad
24/42
D_angel_D - Legend - Vietnamese English
Saturday 27/10/2012, 17:49

His mission: Block 100 damage with him
25/42
Tansur - Guru - The Trend English
Saturday 27/10/2012, 18:39

@Rift I think I complain about that every time they release another KO Ld mission. Time outs should just always count as KO, it would help with Ld missions as well as help with people abandoning fights in DTs. I mean really, you did Ko them anyway....you KO'd them mentally by KOing one of the following: confidence, pride, resolve, etc.
26/42
imari - Hero - D-Versified English
Sunday 28/10/2012, 19:10

Definately need to change that everytime i try to go for the ko someone quits or timesout my god
27/42
TinyDog7 - Guru - Raining Fire English
Monday 29/10/2012, 04:08

Please rate the latest newbloods!!!

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/9XPRG5R
28/42
mahawirasd - Imperator - Immortality English
Monday 29/10/2012, 08:39

I think that possibility was discussed in another thread recently - imho putting in an AI to take over in case someone lags out or times out purposefully or abandoned the game would make it more enjoyable for the other person. Nevertheless, scripting it in might be a pain, and it would mean more load for the server to handle.

Therefore, although personally i would love to see that system implemented, i can understand how hard it would be to do properly...
29/42
Grapple X - Legend - The Infinite Shoeblack English
Monday 29/10/2012, 15:04

Easiest way to ease the frustration of it is to have the win count as a KO and treat it as the winning player having won with all their cards (so if you have Jeeves and Zatman in hand, you'll gain a point in the "win 100/200 rounds with Zatman" and the "win 100 KOs with Jeeves" one).
30/42
Bagadur - Titan - The Trend
Monday 29/10/2012, 16:11

Stop such missions with pills. I really hate them. You need to lose to win.

« Previous12345Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals