Goodbye all!

Goodbye all!
Friday 26/10/2012, 15:55
Euzebe - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
125 messages
Goodbye all!
Euzebe - Legend English - Friday 26/10/2012, 15:55

After four years covering every square inch of Clint City, it’s time for me to say goodbye.
In real life I have a passion for games but most of all, for photography. I’ve been offered the opportunity to spend most of my time with my camera.

I’ll leave next week on Tuesday. Of course the community won’t be left alone.
Goralion is the new admin in charge. I think some of you already had the opportunity to speak with him. Don’t hesitate to contact him if you need, he’ll be glad to help you.

It’s been a real pleasure serving you as an administrator. I have enjoyed these four years and it’s sad to say goodbye. The thing is that I hate being sad, that’s why I thought it would be a nice idea to change this moment into a party involving you, my collection and a lottery.

You can join the lottery here: Party Time Lottery

Have fun!
« Previous12...678910111213Next »

111/125
DN_CHICO - Senior Português
Sunday 28/10/2012, 15:26

Have fun aqnd good luck
112/125
Smoli-TCA - Legend - Time Conquers All English
Sunday 28/10/2012, 15:50

Congratulations, i wish you the best in your new photography career.
113/125
---NESS--- - Veteran - ® CVM LAVDE ™ Español
Sunday 28/10/2012, 17:13

Congratulations
114/125
Vann Hell - Guru English
Sunday 28/10/2012, 22:34

Bonne continuation
115/125
Yami Prem - Titan English
Sunday 28/10/2012, 22:37

Wow, how did I miss this!?
I can't believe you're leaving Euzebe!

It's been awesome 'knowing' (as much as the internet allows!) you and chatting with ya! You've been a great admin and always tried your best to look out for the whole community even when some made it harder than necessary.

I didn't expect photography to be a hobby of yours. I guess the training of patience here might actually come in handy afterall.
But nonetheless, I guess it beats looking after a community filled of children any day!

Anyway, thanks for all your contributions to the community and the game. I'm sure most will miss your IHTD events.

Have a wonder life Euzebe, and always remember,
Have fun!
116/125
0 Mamba - Legend English
Monday 29/10/2012, 01:25

117/125
-Wicer- - Moderator - Harbingers of Ares English
Monday 29/10/2012, 01:29

As to all, this has been a complete surprise to me. Euzebe is definitely an amazing admin and player that many players, like myself looked up to. Her events were amazing.. even though I only had a chance to play in a couple of them.

I am glad to have worked alongside with you as a forum operator, and I think you will be remembered for the many great contributions to the English community and game.

Best of luck with your new life and passion!

I know that you will be greatly missed and many people wouldn't mind a visit from time to time
118/125
DrSoul - Colossus - El Dorado English
Monday 29/10/2012, 08:34

Wish you the best luck for your real life Euzebe
119/125
ELM_kaloydis - Legend - Ellas to Megaleio sou ελληνικά
Monday 29/10/2012, 10:05

Good luck
120/125
Soundtrack-HW - Imperator - humanoid weapons English
Monday 29/10/2012, 10:34

Will be a shame to see someone so great leave,
But I hope all goes well with you and your new life
We better see you on the forums every once in a while though!

« Previous12...678910111213Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals