All Out Fighting

All Out Fighting
Friday 21/12/2007, 09:19
pumpkin - Imperator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
37 messages
All Out Fighting
pumpkin - Imperator - Clint StaffEnglish - Friday 21/12/2007, 09:19

After a period of relative calm, signaled by the arrival in town of a clan determined to protect the local residents, the war has kicked off again with renewed vigor and this week there are at least five different clans getting their hands dirty. The Bangers, who welcome B-Ball and Blaaster to their ranks, are making the most noise, but the Sentinel with Rick, the Junkz with Onik, the GHEIST with Platinum and the Montana with Edd haven't had their last word either.
All these characters are available from the shop’s Action, Cool Attitude, Danger and New Blood packs.
« Previous1234Next »

31/37
0Vman LoA - Titan - Legends of America English
Monday 31/12/2007, 20:29

Not Done yet:

Lets start talking about what clans are coming out with new cards:

Here are some statistics that you may or may not know:
Clan # of Cards In # of Collectors
The New Blood Pack Worth 1 Million Clintz or more
All Stars 0 0
Bangers 2 1
Fang Pi Clang 2 1
Freaks 3 0
GHEIST 1 0
Junkz 4 2
La Junta 1 2
Montana 1 1
Nightmare 1 0
Pussycats 2 3
Rescue 14 0
Roots 1 2
Sakrohm 0 1
Sentinel 1 0
Ulu Watu 1 1
Uppers 1 1
32/37
0Vman LoA - Titan - Legends of America English
Monday 31/12/2007, 20:31

My prediction would be the new clans are going to be All Stars, Sakrohm, Rescue, Roots, Pussycats, and/or Fang Pi Clan
33/37
CB SylentEcho - Legend English
Tuesday 01/01/2008, 07:06

Yahoo........ just got blaaster..............HAPPY NEW YEAR
34/37
TiTan-Grimgod - Legend English
Wednesday 02/01/2008, 01:01

I think its due time for a few new leaders
35/37
0UC-DarkEagle - Titan - UpperClass Deutsch
Wednesday 02/01/2008, 09:50

0Vman LoA, I stopped believing that cards get added to the clans with the least non collector cards. Or stuff like that, clans just get cards to balance them out in the meta-game which would suggest All Stars is gonna be waiting a while for new cards. But if my view is correct there wouldn't have been a Colin a few weeks back. and Grimgod if there's going to be new leaders, what abilities will there be? I don't think there's that many useful abilities left to make leaders for.
36/37
WVMountain - Legend English
Wednesday 02/01/2008, 20:36

A new Leader could have Courage: Team Stop Ability or Courage Team Stop Bonus in lieu of their normal ability. That may be too powerful though.
37/37
WVMountain - Legend English
Friday 04/01/2008, 16:54

Another possibility for a Leader Card would be Team Poison 2, min 1. Something like Kerry's brother, Dr. Death, turned his back on the Rescue clan by deciding the best way to help humanity is by thinning the herd of its weaker citizens through euphanasia.

« Previous1234Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals