Answer Uchtul's Call!

Answer Uchtul's Call!
Friday 09/11/2012, 11:28
Boing - Moderator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
57 messages
Answer Uchtul's Call!
Boing - Moderator - Clint StaffEnglish - Friday 09/11/2012, 11:28

A month ago, you freed Uchtul from his magic prison. Now this demonical creature has finally made his entrance in the shop's packs, ready to invade the streets of Clint City and claim victory for the Nightmare clan.
Get Uchtul in the shop’s packs as of now.
« Previous123456Next »

21/57
ftomi76 - Legend - Den of Urban Masters English
Friday 09/11/2012, 19:39

Is there actually a newblood mission for Uchtul ? He/She/It is not even newblood ?!
22/57
WMD Abaddon - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Friday 09/11/2012, 19:48

Hes further down the list on the new blood packs for those that are checking and not seeing him.
23/57
Mystic Jenga - Hero - {The Aussie Brotherhood} English
Saturday 10/11/2012, 00:45

This is terrible not only can players can get him in the pack his value has totally gone down its now worth half of how much it was worth before
24/57
UM_Screx - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Saturday 10/11/2012, 00:54

Uchtul should work well on second turn assuming you got first hit in, or later if you manage to keep your life above 5.

You can also use Nistarok for a first hit, and if tht fails use Uchtul after since your life will probably be 9 or so.

Point in case, use him to ko if your life is 6+. This way if you win you ko your opp, and if you lose, you don't get backlashed. Watch out for DR though...

As for Uchtul w/ other clans, hes ok. However, you're better off splashing Cortez or maybe caelus or Dregn depending on prefferance. Cortez is still better than him in all ways as a splash...
25/57
AsianRepublic - Legend - Misfits English
Saturday 10/11/2012, 04:51

Uchtul is no good, I don't really care what anyone says, lol. Just use Ghumbo.
26/57
Shanks Miagi - Event team - D-Versified English
Saturday 10/11/2012, 16:20

I agree with asainrepublic this card is the sorriest excuse for an 8/8 ive ever seen
27/57
Art4theRich - Senior English
Saturday 10/11/2012, 19:37

Wow, the the ultimate suicide card is no longer collector...
Even his official Nightmares mission is suicide...
Call of Uchtul: Lose 300 Life with Uchtul...
Fun...
28/57
DerMagus - Legend - Tequila Sunrise- UR Deutsch
Sunday 11/11/2012, 02:01

Lose 300 Life with Uchtul... .do whoever designes missions just slap some more or less random numbers out? This missions does more than fulfill the requirement for all previous "Lose x Life" missions en passant... looks sloppy and thoughtless to me.
Don't get me wrong: Lose Life Mission is fine - but not if a specific single card has to lose you more life than the "generic" missions' total!
29/57
Bolts3 - Master - Thunder Gods Guild English
Sunday 11/11/2012, 07:32

Utchul oh so weak card
30/57
Awesoe - Titan - aussie crusaders English
Sunday 11/11/2012, 11:16

Oh my losing 300 life with Uchtul!? thats even longer then the other backlash missions!

« Previous123456Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals