Help Please
Thursday 15/11/2012, 05:04
Gold-Phoenix - Hero English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
9 messages
Help Please
Gold-Phoenix - Hero English - Thursday 15/11/2012, 05:04

http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=2469077

I'm not very good at deathmatch style fights, nor am I familiar with GHEIST. Any help would be appreciated. Please note, Leviatonn is out of my price range.

2/9
jeber89 - Titan - Perfect Defect Effect English
Thursday 15/11/2012, 15:17

Do you have Toro and/or Chiara? Dolly is more viable than Snowflake but neither really belongs in DM. If you have these other options, you could try to form a 4-4-4-3-3-3-2-2 config if you aren't satisfied with the current one.
3/9
Shanks Miagi - Event team - D-Versified English
Friday 16/11/2012, 18:45

Snowflake to chiara and Dolly to Klawz
4/9
Saturday 17/11/2012, 21:10

Thanks for the input so far. Here's the latest revision. Any more help is appreciated.

http://www.urban-rivals.com/en/presets/?id_preset=2471178
5/9
mahawirasd - Imperator - Immortality English
Sunday 18/11/2012, 10:17

Seems pretty good, but you are a bit short on ATK manip and/or cards that can force the opponent to pill - perhaps Arkn for zer0 dead?
having such cards would be useful to bluff/win rounds without having to pill.
6/9
jeber89 - Titan - Perfect Defect Effect English
Sunday 18/11/2012, 20:47

I disagree with the DR comment left on the preset, IMO the deck looks great the way it is.

DRs do slow DMs, but I take it you want to win more rounds rather than just get through them quickly. Especially with a setup without attack manipulation like this, you will win at most 2 or 3 rounds in the bulk of your matches. This is where the DRs come in, another Praxie/Zeke/Dolly is pointless if your pills are spread too thin for them to even win their round.
7/9
Monday 19/11/2012, 05:50

How is it doing so far? test it out if you feel you need atk manip then Lorna to Danae
8/9
Monday 19/11/2012, 06:52

It's working alright now. Of course with the second mission for Jaxx Ld, attack manipulation isn't as much of a concern due to the massive amounts of GHEIST decks. I'd like to see how the deck will work when the deck variety increases.
9/9
Monday 19/11/2012, 19:33

You will start to see more Uppers and junks for sure but if it works keep it as is for now. though Danae would probably be more use vs ghiest then Lorna would tbh

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals