One grilled parrot, coming up!

Friday 16/11/2012, 11:13
Boing - Moderator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
40 messages
Boing - Moderator - Clint StaffEnglish - Friday 16/11/2012, 11:13

“Freshwaaaaater Swabs!”, “Icoooonoclast”, “Blistering Baaaaarnacles”. No, we're not at Marlinspike Hall but in Clint City where Amiral Coco, the parrot, thinks he’s the captain of the Piranas. It has to be said that with his proud bearing, even Lance the cycling champion would find it hard to not feel belittled by him. However, his constant orders are driving everyone crazy, especially when he borrows Ozzy’s microphone to blast them into the ears of the city's inhabitants... In fact, it’s got so bad that they’ve all chipped in to hire Brianna and her flame throwing services so they can finally put a stop to the pesky bird. They’ll be grilled parrot on the menu tonight, believe you me!

Get these characters in the shop's packs

5 new missions have been added. Click here to see the list of Newblood missions.
« Previous1234Next »

2/40
Lynyrd_Bird - Senior English
Friday 16/11/2012, 11:29

Umm Ozzy is far Underpowered,he is just a simple "Unreducable" 7/7, far worse than Dregn, and against SOA,he's a dead 7/1,making him worse than Logan,Lin Xia,Ojibway,Hilly Billy and others
I think UR Should change his power to 8 or his damage to 2, but with the stats of 7/1 ,it's not good and will only draw people into making hateful comments
3/40
Whitedragon11 - Colossus - Limit Break English
Friday 16/11/2012, 11:33

Anyway, seems like a good release today. Ozzy, though heavily reliant on his ability and useless without it, is a DR killer. His damage is coming unless you use your SOA. Amiral Coco and Brianna look good, and Lance seems just decent.

To see their abilities and final arts, check out One Grilled Parrot, Coming Up
4/40
DUC_androids - Senior English
Friday 16/11/2012, 11:34

I agree. Ozzy is just another waste of *'s. I hope it will be changed or it will end up as a very cheap, useless card.
5/40
HoA Grim - Legend - Harbingers of Ares English
Friday 16/11/2012, 11:39

Ozzy IS NOT GOOD! Bad UR bad!
6/40
E-meth - Titan - Soldier's Pride English
Friday 16/11/2012, 12:55

What about Ozzy - he is pure anti-DR, don't expect 8/8 from him, dear seniors.

More intresting thing - 2 rare cadrs, 1 uncommon, 1 common in this pack. Such case is not first, by the way.
Is this normal?
7/40
_-_Win_-_ - Senior English
Friday 16/11/2012, 13:08

True
8/40
El Darrioso - Legend - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 16/11/2012, 14:07

Where are the new Berzerk at ?
9/40
Travis {TAB} - Titan - {The Aussie Brotherhood} English
Friday 16/11/2012, 14:34

With the latest Missions the total mission points is 15,007
10/40
007 Mi6 - Senior English
Friday 16/11/2012, 14:39

Ozzy is okay not very good when going against stop ability.
Amiral Coco is one of the best cards in this release great ability great sats and only 2*
Brianna she needs her bonus and her ability is almost useless if you ask me
Lance seems decent if only it wasnt a courage ability.

« Previous1234Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals