One grilled parrot, coming up!

Friday 16/11/2012, 11:13
Boing - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
40 messages
Boing - Legend - Clint StaffEnglish - Friday 16/11/2012, 11:13

“Freshwaaaaater Swabs!”, “Icoooonoclast”, “Blistering Baaaaarnacles”. No, we're not at Marlinspike Hall but in Clint City where Amiral Coco, the parrot, thinks he’s the captain of the Piranas. It has to be said that with his proud bearing, even Lance the cycling champion would find it hard to not feel belittled by him. However, his constant orders are driving everyone crazy, especially when he borrows Ozzy’s microphone to blast them into the ears of the city's inhabitants... In fact, it’s got so bad that they’ve all chipped in to hire Brianna and her flame throwing services so they can finally put a stop to the pesky bird. They’ll be grilled parrot on the menu tonight, believe you me!

Get these characters in the shop's packs

5 new missions have been added. Click here to see the list of Newblood missions.
« Previous1234Next »

21/40
thekills1 - Guru - night school English
Friday 16/11/2012, 19:36

Junkz already have a god like card that one dj four arm dude so maybe not a god like card
22/40
Piradeux - Colossus - Wise Men Distracted Español
Friday 16/11/2012, 20:02

Berzerk won't get a new card for a bit. Remember they did recently get Sprinter. Junkz won't get a god like card. But they are due for a new one since the last card that was there, Fizzle, left the packs.
23/40
KaYzeR_ - Imperator English
Friday 16/11/2012, 22:43

Why like 99.98 % of people on earth say that DJ Korr Cr has only 4 arms?
Go count again...
24/40
1san - Imperator - Black Sea Piranas English
Saturday 17/11/2012, 00:42

^ LOL, okay let me rephrase that one....Junkz need a nice OP card for a change. Not to long ago all star was on a hot streak of terrible cards, then along came Saki.

Junkz need something like that.
25/40
Tansur - Guru - The Trend English
Saturday 17/11/2012, 01:10

@Pira Why exactly wont Berzerk get a new card anytime soon? Piranaz just got a new card only a few weeks after Lizbeth came out...
26/40
Cherry-Flavor - Veteran - The Bran Clan English
Saturday 17/11/2012, 02:18

Where is Miss Lizbeth?
27/40
0_4DPaladin - Veteran English
Saturday 17/11/2012, 04:12

Amiral Coco Pwnz, all there is to it
28/40
UM_Screx - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Saturday 17/11/2012, 06:33

If anything from Ozzie, he can prevent your opponent from DR'ing your Kolos, Karrion, or Kenny, 3 cards which rely on their damage to make a threat(assuming your opponent goes first anyway). Perhaps even Cutey, but I wouldn't plan on using them together anywhere... Unless if I'm doing a life reduction mission...

Just a thought on him. While he may not be threatening by himself, he can help assure the threats of your other cards.
29/40
Piradeux - Colossus - Wise Men Distracted Español
Saturday 17/11/2012, 06:38

@Tansur: When I said they won't get it any time soon I meant within the next month and a half. I think a couple of clans need that OP card. The thing with that though is once you get it the minute you try and take it into ELO people start hating on it for being OP. It's a give and take.
30/40
CK-Shawn - Legend - <=Chaos-Knights=> English
Saturday 17/11/2012, 07:58

No Tansur you got it wrong Lizbeth was released two months ago
Miss Lizbeth is not released yet
get your facts straight

« Previous1234Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals