The Revenge of the Exes

The Revenge of the Exes
Monday 19/11/2012, 11:47
Goralion - Admin English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
66 messages
The Revenge of the Exes
Goralion - Admin - E X C A L I B U REnglish - Monday 19/11/2012, 11:47

Fearsome fighter, Romana Powers, is preparing to head home. But before they can see her lay down the law once more in the streets of Clint City, her seven exes will have to take up the challenge she has set them.
To prove they’re no longer the cowardly custards she broke up with all those years ago, they must amass 777 777 wins in the city's streets. They’ve got no chance…unless you lend them a helping hand.
Click here to find out more about this exceptional event that will allow you to be one of the first people to receive the next character from the Junkz clan.
« Previous1234567Next »

31/66
El Darrioso - Legend - URBAN MADNESS English
Tuesday 20/11/2012, 14:22

It seems romona is a little bicurious I can't help but think of romona beezus from those books I read in elementary
32/66
Virano - Guru - URBAN MADNESS English
Tuesday 20/11/2012, 14:22

I had Luba in my Deck and she didn't get picked in my team of 4
33/66
DerMagus - Legend - Tequila Sunrise- UR Deutsch
Tuesday 20/11/2012, 14:48

I seem to be unable to buy the cards from Kate... anybody having the same problem? (Ok, I do have all those characters anyway, but...)
34/66
MaggieMoo_OK - Legend - Organized Konfusion English
Tuesday 20/11/2012, 17:01

Question, If you use more than one card, are you able to win more than one Ramona Powers?
35/66
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Tuesday 20/11/2012, 17:45

@DerMagus: You can only buy them if you don't allready own them.

@MaggieMoo_OK: You can get more then 1 Romana Powers if you get into the top 150 of more then one character table, you can then get more for getting into the top 25 of 1 or more table (for for each top 25). Finally you might get 1 for getting 10 in each table and 20 in each table.
36/66
MaggieMoo_OK - Legend - Organized Konfusion English
Tuesday 20/11/2012, 20:48

Very good to know thanks UM_AaaBattery
37/66
3M Andrei 3x - Senior - Urban United English
Wednesday 21/11/2012, 00:04

To take part in the prize draws, players must have purchased credit in the last 31 days prior to the time at which the last mission ends

does this mean I have to buy some credits, otherwise I cannot win it although I'. in the top 10 for example???
38/66
Grapple X - Legend - The Infinite Shoeblack English
Wednesday 21/11/2012, 03:37

I'm sure I'm going to sound stupid but I still can't figure out how to "score" in this event. I'm currently using Ulu to rack up wins with Douglas, and they're not counting. I've won without playing Douglas, but he's been in my hand; I've also won after playing and winning a round with Douglas too. Still nothing. Is there something I'm missing here?
39/66
Raptorbones - Guru - DvF [A]cadamy English
Wednesday 21/11/2012, 04:24

@Grapple he has to be in your hand and you have to win the match for it to count.
40/66
Grapple X - Legend - The Infinite Shoeblack English
Wednesday 21/11/2012, 05:00

@Raptorbones: I've done that several times. He's been in my hand, and I've won. I've won with him in my hand, and also won after winning a round with him.

« Previous1234567Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals