Fantasy Rivals in private beta

Wednesday 21/11/2012, 12:06
Goralion - Admin English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
826 messages
Goralion - Admin - E X C A L I B U REnglish - Wednesday 21/11/2012, 12:06

While working on Urban Rivals, since several months we are developing our new title : Fantasy Rivals, a trading card game taking place in a fantasy universe. You will find the game type you like again, but with new game mechanics and an original universe. To be notified when the game is available and to sign in the private Beta which is going to start in the next few days, check out this page now.

http://beta.fantasy-rivals.com/en/beta/
« Previous12...111213141516...8283Next »

131/826
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Tuesday 27/11/2012, 11:30

@Nuclearaleksa: Emails are electronic they don't have mass
132/826
Goralion - Admin - E X C A L I B U R English
Tuesday 27/11/2012, 11:32

The closed beta should start on the beginning of december. There will be an Android APK to install it on your mobiles and touch pads (it is a little bit more complicated for IOS).
We finished integrating the tutorial ; we are correcting some bugs and tweaking cards and other bonus.
At the end of the closed beta, the accounts will be reset, and a special title will be awarded to all of the participants. You will be able to display this title next to your username.

If everything goes well, we hope to officially release the game in open beta (with the shop, etc… but without doing advertising actively for the game) by the beginning of january.
When the game will be released, it will be available on :

- web
- facebook
- Android phones and touch pad
- Iphone and Ipad
- Amazon Kindle Fire

A bit later (we are waiting for Blackberry to release an update for their SDK) on :

- Blackberry Playbook
- Blackberry phones using Blackberry 10

Later :
- Windows Phone 8

To be honest, we are using the "Adobe Air" technology which allow us to be present on many devices fastly, so we are dependant on the availability of this technology on various platforms.
The good news is this time, as we started from scratch with this technology, we are obtaining excellent performances. We think it is really adapted for the "little" touch pads like Google Nexus 7, Kindle Fire or iPad mini, and it looks very good.
You will see very soon.
133/826
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Tuesday 27/11/2012, 11:41

Thank you for the update.

"At the end of the closed beta, the accounts will be reset" I was wondering if that would happen to make it fair.
134/826
Raptorbones - Hero - DvF [A]cadamy English
Tuesday 27/11/2012, 12:48

Great to here whats happening. Always good to get information.
135/826
bencrocker - Veteran English
Tuesday 27/11/2012, 19:20

Ah thanks for the update, good to know everything is on track!
136/826
Infiniti - Guru English
Tuesday 27/11/2012, 20:42

137/826
Cobra835_ - Imperator English
Tuesday 27/11/2012, 22:02

Yes! It will be around Friday! (See my last post) Let's see the score! My well thought out logic-2 Every other force, natural or not- 999,999,998. I'd imagine there will be another limit to 1 sale per day, until we buy a pack or credits?
138/826
theKFCguy - Imperator - Great White North English
Wednesday 28/11/2012, 05:17

How many close beta invites will be sent out ???
139/826
Eric WMD - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Wednesday 28/11/2012, 07:18

The luv the abyss clan and alliance clan if their bonuses are good, i'll definitely play those clans first
140/826
ghelas - Admin - The Trend English
Wednesday 28/11/2012, 08:04

@Goralion:

Have you guys considered using TestFlight for iOS testing? I recommend it to all of my clients. https://testflightapp.com/

« Previous12...111213141516...8283Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals