Fantasy Rivals in private beta

Wednesday 21/11/2012, 12:06
Goralion - Admin English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
826 messages
Goralion - Admin - E X C A L I B U REnglish - Wednesday 21/11/2012, 12:06

While working on Urban Rivals, since several months we are developing our new title : Fantasy Rivals, a trading card game taking place in a fantasy universe. You will find the game type you like again, but with new game mechanics and an original universe. To be notified when the game is available and to sign in the private Beta which is going to start in the next few days, check out this page now.

http://beta.fantasy-rivals.com/en/beta/
« Previous12...222324252627...8283Next »

241/826
bencrocker - Veteran English
Wednesday 12/12/2012, 18:23

I wouldn't be annoyed about the wait if they actually told us the truth of when it will come out.

First they said a few days- this made me think it was gonna come out in max. 1 week.
Then they said early next week- this made me think it was gonna come out today latest.

Everyone would complain a lot less if they used coming soon, coming next month, coming before Christmas etc.

But eh it will come out shortly so why complain, we are lucky enough to have a whole new game.
242/826
DUC-Fabio - Titan - Dutch Urban Crew English
Wednesday 12/12/2012, 19:22

OFcourse, but they have to take that into account when making an estimate release date.
243/826
Arunarsirakul - Senior - Open Casket English
Wednesday 12/12/2012, 22:04

It was nice that they said coming in a few days and next week though.. It tells us that they were almost done. Then something prolly come up that needed fixing. It is perfectly understandable. If it said coming soon, when would that be? I like the way they said it so far. All that is left for me is to hope for a code.
244/826
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Wednesday 12/12/2012, 22:56

The important parts of their posts are "should", "hope", "Roughly"

Also "We are still working out various stability and performances issues that we want to fix before letting you all come. We are also finishing the tutorial and it takes a bit longer than expected."

Nowhere have they said it will deffinatly be out at this time.
245/826
Shanks Guru - Event team - D-Versified English
Thursday 13/12/2012, 20:13

This has been stated before but needs to be stated again, programming games from scratch takes a LOT of time and effort, just for 1 card you COULD (dont quote me on this) use up a whole page of programming numbers and figures, you just have to be patient im guessing they are working with a limited staff and they are also trying to keep all the players of the current game happy. calm down... good things come to those who wait.
246/826
Stomper-WMD - Imperator - Wise Men Distracted English
Thursday 13/12/2012, 23:38

@UM_AaaBattery:
In the first announcement (23 days ago) there were no "should", "hope", "roughly"...even if there were, those kind of words get your hopes up, and then comes the disappointment when you see there's no code in your email inbox.
We all understand that it takes time, that's not the problem.What's really annoying is the fact that they postponed the release 3 times.

It's similar to those forgotten/dead lotto events.You see the end date (draw date), but it gets postponed.Then the creator says he's going to do the draw in a few days, getting your hopes up, but he still doesn't do it...and so it gets postponed again and again, until you finally give up on that lotto.
247/826
Gomla - Titan - Time Conquers All English
Friday 14/12/2012, 00:30

Maybe they should have just waited a week or two to make the announcement to avoid all the baw
248/826
mielyn - Legend - Visayan Island Guild English
Friday 14/12/2012, 02:27

To forum operator wicer...i think you should close this forum...coz your not respecting my opinion...what's the purpose of this forum if you will not post my previous comment...you only post comments that's favorable to you...or comments that's not so rude...you will not post my comment coz its extremely rude...let the people read and let them decide if its EXTREMELY RUDE...
249/826
Eric WMD - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Friday 14/12/2012, 04:01

@mielyn; I really agree with ur opinion. I also posted a comment about the late of fantasy rivals a few days ago but then the mods or admins didn't post it. I do not know why and i think this comment isn't posted either.

My previous comment was the number of players in FR cuz i saw the number was increasing but no one in English community got any code yet.
250/826
0 ComeAtMe - Titan - aussie crusaders English
Friday 14/12/2012, 04:02

That's why they rejected your comment, because it was RUDE. They post all comments that don't have swearing in it, attempts to be rude or offensive or any posts that breaks UR's basic rules. The post clearly crossed one of those boundaries so they rejected the post. In the future use more appropriate language in your posts and they may be accepted.

« Previous12...222324252627...8283Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals