Fantasy Rivals in private beta

Wednesday 21/11/2012, 12:06
Goralion - Admin English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
826 messages
Goralion - Admin - E X C A L I B U REnglish - Wednesday 21/11/2012, 12:06

While working on Urban Rivals, since several months we are developing our new title : Fantasy Rivals, a trading card game taking place in a fantasy universe. You will find the game type you like again, but with new game mechanics and an original universe. To be notified when the game is available and to sign in the private Beta which is going to start in the next few days, check out this page now.

http://beta.fantasy-rivals.com/en/beta/
« Previous12...232425262728...8283Next »

251/826
0_4DPaladin - Veteran English
Friday 14/12/2012, 04:05

One time I flooded this topic with useless posts, and Wicer denied them. He's doing good. Mielyn, no offense, but you must've said something either rude or off-topic.
252/826
Arunarsirakul - Senior - Open Casket English
Friday 14/12/2012, 04:09

@mielyn what you are saying is comepletely disrespectful
there is also more than 1 person doing this...

so to telling me decide, well i think you are rude :/
253/826
Krazed Rock - Guru - BrainZtorm English
Friday 14/12/2012, 05:08

Everyone should just calm down and be patient! The rude remarks aren't necessary, like for real are you 5? Just wait, complaining is not going to do anything but make you look bad so Chill.
254/826
OC_Frosty - Guru - Open Casket English
Friday 14/12/2012, 07:20

Guys there is no point in arguing or insulting the mods. Do you know why En players aren't getting their codes? Its because the homepage isn't even fully translated into English yet.

http://fantasy-rivals.com/en/

If you look at the registration page, its still part french and this could mean that some parts of the game still aren't completely translated yet. Now if we assume FR is similar to UR then we can assume that there are missions, kate dialogs and a lot of other pages needed to be translated. So why don't we all be patient and stop insulting the mods because they are working as fast as they can and at the same time they also update UR.
255/826
Raptorbones - Guru - DvF [A]cadamy English
Friday 14/12/2012, 09:15

@Syn_Frosty Thats not french though, its not even a language its just dummy text
256/826
wasteroftime - Moderator - Open Casket English
Friday 14/12/2012, 10:14

And this my friends is why we moderate the forums. a post got through that should not have gotten through and look at the fall out that follows it.
257/826
wasteroftime - Moderator - Open Casket English
Friday 14/12/2012, 10:15

Get back on topic cause all other off topic posts wont be getting through
258/826
Saveroftime - Hero - TRiNiTY English
Friday 14/12/2012, 10:19

@Raptor , Lol
@Syn , The link didn't work
@Waster , All knight(s) knows to speak french ?
259/826
PermanatorWMD - Titan - Wise Men Distracted English
Friday 14/12/2012, 10:50

Still rather exited, it's nice to start from the beginning of the game. Got into UR kinda late...
260/826
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 14/12/2012, 11:09

Hopefully new fantasy rivals cards will be released on the friday when Urban Rivals dosn't get new cards so i will never have a friday without new cards again

@mielyn and others: I have refused a couple of posts because they have had bad language in them. Anuther couple just had nothing to do with fantasy rivals. If your thread is on topic and has no bad language it will be accepted.

@Stomper-WMD: All the posts have had words in the to say We want to release on this date/time but things can come up.

They are posting to try and show that they are doing things, otherwise players would just keep spamming with "When will we get the beta code threads".

edited by UM_AaaBattery Friday 14/12/2012, 11:09

« Previous12...232425262728...8283Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals