Fantasy Rivals in private beta

Wednesday 21/11/2012, 12:06
Goralion - Admin English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
826 messages
Goralion - Admin - E X C A L I B U REnglish - Wednesday 21/11/2012, 12:06

While working on Urban Rivals, since several months we are developing our new title : Fantasy Rivals, a trading card game taking place in a fantasy universe. You will find the game type you like again, but with new game mechanics and an original universe. To be notified when the game is available and to sign in the private Beta which is going to start in the next few days, check out this page now.

http://beta.fantasy-rivals.com/en/beta/
« Previous12...373839404142...8283Next »

391/826
0 Shrek - Titan - E X C A L I B U R English
Tuesday 25/12/2012, 19:54

I did not intend to spam 3 times...
392/826
SingerOfW - Hero - Berserk Army! Русский
Tuesday 25/12/2012, 20:11

I asked the FR mods about whether I could share some info about the game, and they said that I can tell you anything as long as I note that everything is subject to change. So feel free to ask me any questions about the game, and I'll answer them as accurately as I can!
393/826
PinkiePieFTW - Senior - D-Versified English
Tuesday 25/12/2012, 20:15

Thanks Rich. I was able to determine those through just watching the video, but having them all here is useful.
394/826
ghelas - Admin - The Trend English
Tuesday 25/12/2012, 21:40

@SingerOfW:

What would you say are the biggest differences between UR and FR, other than the setting? I saw a gameplay video, and couldn't spot too much difference in game mechanics. The interface looks lovely, though.
395/826
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Tuesday 25/12/2012, 22:16

Don't worry if you don't have a beta code yet more will be released.

@0 ComeAtMe, CK-Shawn, Jerrad Sin. Thanks you. To others, I didn't really post to show off I just wanted to say I got a code so i can answer questions here or by pm.

@Knight Spawn: Everything apart from usernames and other non competitive bits will be reset when the beta ends.

@ghelas: Cards bonuses are not all the same in a clan. Each card in a clan can have a different bonus but they only activate when you have more then one in play.
396/826
ghelas - Admin - The Trend English
Tuesday 25/12/2012, 22:39

@Battery: Interesting! Is there anything else notable besides that?
397/826
Memento Mori - Titan - Open Casket English
Tuesday 25/12/2012, 23:27

A bo us can be activated with cards of a different clan. It states what clan is needed to activate it.
398/826
Knight Spawn - Hero English
Wednesday 26/12/2012, 00:48

@ UM_AaaBattery, thanks for clearing this matter up. hopefully i
can enjoy the game like everyone else, when the beta ends. i just
hope FR is as good as UR, Don`t worry i won`t ask you that...
anyway im at ease now, thanks again!
399/826
kwecky_OK - Legend - Organized Konfusion English
Wednesday 26/12/2012, 00:59

AaBattery@ So you say more codes will be released, how many will there be? That many that you might actually guarantee that mostly here will be chosen, or like, there will be some more?
400/826
SingerOfW - Hero - Berserk Army! Русский
Wednesday 26/12/2012, 05:34

@ghelas:

The biggest difference for me is that the field constantly changes during the course of the game. In UR, the moment you see the cards you and your opponent got, you can predict how the game will go to some degree. In FR, you can only see two of the enemy's cards at any point of the game, so you can never be sure of how the game will go till the very last round. Seeing the opponent pull out an unexpected 5-star is discouraging, but then again, you are able to do the same.

« Previous12...373839404142...8283Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals