Fantasy Rivals in private beta

Wednesday 21/11/2012, 12:06
Goralion - Admin English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
826 messages
Goralion - Admin - E X C A L I B U REnglish - Wednesday 21/11/2012, 12:06

While working on Urban Rivals, since several months we are developing our new title : Fantasy Rivals, a trading card game taking place in a fantasy universe. You will find the game type you like again, but with new game mechanics and an original universe. To be notified when the game is available and to sign in the private Beta which is going to start in the next few days, check out this page now.

http://beta.fantasy-rivals.com/en/beta/
« Previous12...383940414243...8283Next »

401/826
ionescu.tudor.9 - Senior English
Wednesday 26/12/2012, 07:54

And cards are categorized like this: common (like in UR) , uncommon (like in Ur) , rare (like in Ur) and Super-rare ( I think) -a single card in each clan that has some superb stats. Ex :Alachiaa (super-rare) 4 power 7 damage Ab: Protection Bonus Bonus:-5 opp power min 3
402/826
SingerOfW - Hero - Berserk Army! Русский
Wednesday 26/12/2012, 12:56

I should note that some clans have more than one super-rare card. Right now, two clans have one SR, two clans have two, and two clans have three.
403/826
AJ_Cooper - Master - Elysium Aether English
Wednesday 26/12/2012, 13:00

This sounds so awesome!!!
404/826
-DaddySteel- - Imperator - Der innere Kreis Deutsch
Wednesday 26/12/2012, 14:46

There you get a key and the website doesnt work on (most) mobile devices, we need the App
405/826
SKP Hando END - Legend - §§ SucKer Punch §§ English
Wednesday 26/12/2012, 15:14

Why former players are not rewarded by having a key? And the same thing for those who buy a lot of packs?
406/826
_wise_ - Titan - the courtyard of shadows English
Wednesday 26/12/2012, 16:17

I need to try this out soon, im praying for a key haha, 4 years in this game and i cant wait long enough for this
407/826
PinkiePieFTW - Senior - D-Versified English
Wednesday 26/12/2012, 16:34

Because the games are separate. They don't want FR to become the new UR, they want to make it it's own game, completely independent of UR.
408/826
AJ_Cooper - Master - Elysium Aether English
Wednesday 26/12/2012, 19:47

I hope that there are lots of differences between the two games. As far as I read the comments they sure are! Guess in that way new people will shine at this game - this will be a totally new challenge! Looking forward to it!!!
409/826
Frowns - Titan - At the End of the World English
Wednesday 26/12/2012, 20:41

I really like the way this play so far! I haven't gotten my head around the pair based gameplay yet but I'm getting there.

I'm looking for a way to find out the full stats of the characters, does anybody know?
410/826
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Wednesday 26/12/2012, 21:18

@ghelas: You only have 2 cards in your hands but each time a card battles it is replaced by another from the deck (You are shown two and must chose 1).

@Knight Spawn: You can ask me it They are both different enuth to mean they don't need to be compared, there both really good and should be played together, but UR will always be my first as it was

@kwecky_OK: I don't think its been said exactly but these two quotes make it sound like most will "Then, if things are running smooth, we'll send more and more keys every day." and "As I said, if things goes smooth, everyone shall get their beta key pretty quickly once we start sending."

@SKP Grinch: Its a separate game to UR so they want everyone to have the same chance.

« Previous12...383940414243...8283Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals