Fantasy Rivals in private beta

Wednesday 21/11/2012, 12:06
Goralion - Admin English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
826 messages
Goralion - Admin - E X C A L I B U REnglish - Wednesday 21/11/2012, 12:06

While working on Urban Rivals, since several months we are developing our new title : Fantasy Rivals, a trading card game taking place in a fantasy universe. You will find the game type you like again, but with new game mechanics and an original universe. To be notified when the game is available and to sign in the private Beta which is going to start in the next few days, check out this page now.

http://beta.fantasy-rivals.com/en/beta/
« Previous12...404142434445...8283Next »

421/826
(((-))) - Legend Español
Thursday 27/12/2012, 16:33

@UR If Urban Rivals has been successful and the parent company is happy please don't forget to make the app version of Fantasy Rivals for Apple and Andriod...

@everyone Fantasy Rivals has already some players that are at the top and have a pretty decent head start from the rest of us when game is officially released we will be playing catch up with those that got the code meaning in order for us to catch up we will have to break out the credit cards and buy into the game . That is the reality of new games, those that get to try it out first get a jumpstart I wish that when the game is released the reset everyone to the beginning but that will never happen good luck to all that play catch up against the one that got the code!!!
422/826
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Thursday 27/12/2012, 17:15

@(((-))): All the beta accounts will be reset at the end of the beta (apart from usernames and avatars e.c.t)
423/826
AJ_Cooper - Master - Elysium Aether English
Thursday 27/12/2012, 17:48

I guess there will be a sort of catch-up because they know what the cards are the battle mechanics. But this is not as bad as the catch-ups you're talking about - if they staff says that they'll reset the accounts - money, cards... that means they will !!!
424/826
Knight Spawn - Hero - BrainZtorm English
Thursday 27/12/2012, 18:06

@everyone thats dying to play FR, i seriously Don`t think FR will measure up to the finesse strategy
that UR allows a player to have by having 4 cards in front of you. basically FR has done away with
real strategy, by adding a blind spot in the game. UM_AaaBattery said you only have 2 cards in front
of you at a time & each time a card battles it is replaced by another from your deck. so really its a
guessing game with the pills because you have no idea whats coming next. to me thats not fun
especially when someone hits you with a 1 hit wonder or fury that you never saw coming...
425/826
(((-))) - Legend Español
Thursday 27/12/2012, 18:26

@UM_Aaabattery how can you confirm that will be true ?? Get it in writing and share the link where you got your information and prove to all that they will be fair and release the game to all so that every one starts the same don't just sit there and back UR up and not explain your source,,,
426/826
MaggieMoo_OK - Legend - Organized Konfusion English
Thursday 27/12/2012, 18:48

But they get goldz and credits to start the official game right AaaBattery
427/826
Cobra835_LoA - Guru English
Thursday 27/12/2012, 19:19

They must have sent out more codes today! I got one!
428/826
SingerOfW - Hero - Berserk Army! Русский
Thursday 27/12/2012, 20:38

@(((-)))

How about you, I dunno, read this very thread? Check that "Only show messages from the author and admins" box and be amazed.

@Knight Spawn

For me, that only means that UR and FR are not competing for the same player base. Some people prefer to feel the thrill of the unknown, while the others would rather have the chess-like mind games.
429/826
- Darkseid - Master English
Thursday 27/12/2012, 20:40

I finally got a code !

The game is awsome so far, but I got to agree with Knight Spawn.
There is little strategy in this game, really.
430/826
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Thursday 27/12/2012, 20:55

@(((-)))
This thread, post 132, end of the first paragraph.

"At the end of the closed beta, the accounts will be reset, and a special title will be awarded to all of the participants. You will be able to display this title next to your username."

« Previous12...404142434445...8283Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals