Fantasy Rivals in private beta

Wednesday 21/11/2012, 12:06
Goralion - Admin English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
826 messages
Goralion - Admin - E X C A L I B U REnglish - Wednesday 21/11/2012, 12:06

While working on Urban Rivals, since several months we are developing our new title : Fantasy Rivals, a trading card game taking place in a fantasy universe. You will find the game type you like again, but with new game mechanics and an original universe. To be notified when the game is available and to sign in the private Beta which is going to start in the next few days, check out this page now.

http://beta.fantasy-rivals.com/en/beta/
« Previous12...454647484950...8283Next »

471/826
Saveroftime - Hero - TRiNiTY English
Saturday 29/12/2012, 13:59

Can i agree with @#A Unicorn ?
@0 ComeAtMe , never mind but it's really true , your Comments are as pointless as my
472/826
Dirty Yoda - Guru English
Saturday 29/12/2012, 14:00

@0 ComeAtMe

I just went back in the pages of this forum, and found this little gem by you:

"It just saddens me when players with far less experience and far less attachment to this game are getting codes and players who spend countless hours on each day get none. I read every post on this thread just in hope for more codes being sent out and I still don't get one. It's disappointing to say the least..."

So next time you tell people to stop complaining about NOT getting codes, please refrain from being one of the people you want to blacklist. Haha.
473/826
Dr Orpheus - Titan - URBAN MADNESS English
Saturday 29/12/2012, 14:16

Everybody just Chill, the beta topic on the french forum had a lot of pointless fighting like this and it got locked.

Beta keys are are distributed steadily, the closed beta will most likely close somewhere at the end of January so don't sweat it.
474/826
PinkiePieFTW - Senior - D-Versified English
Saturday 29/12/2012, 14:21

@0 ComeAtMe
Where did this sense of entitlement and superiority come from? The games are completely separate. The only reason UR is distributing beta keys through Urban Rivals is because i'ts easier to get us to play, since we already play one of their games. You don't "deserve" a beta key any more than someone who has never even heard of Urban Rivals. On the other hand, I agree that the "I have/don't have my code posts are getting a little old
475/826
Nuclearaleksa - Master - ExtraordinarY KillerS English
Saturday 29/12/2012, 15:21

@0 ComeAtMe
Hey dude,Chill.
I also agree that the "Got/Didn't got" comments are pointless... But that all Serbian community got "just" 2 codes is...
You should blacklist people for swearing , not for those comments.

"Where did this sense of entitlement and superiority come from?"-True,wondering.
476/826
icha22madhen - Master - Rɘdvolution English
Saturday 29/12/2012, 15:58

Somebody tell me, please.. when this game will release? month, maybe..
im just excited to play it..
i just need something new..
477/826
Knight Spawn - Hero English
Saturday 29/12/2012, 16:25

Kids, once again need to grow up. stop playing marbles & use your marbles in your head. 0 ComeAtMe
is right, it is very silly for the same people to post over & over again, saying i Don`t have a code yet. & for
the people that do have one, good for you. go play the game,come back & let everyone know the pros &
cons in the game...so far, only a few players have done this...
478/826
Knight Spawn - Hero English
Saturday 29/12/2012, 16:40

Icha22madhen, no disrespect but you are a level 28 with only 250 wins under your belt in this
game(UR) & yet your excited & need something new. maybe you need a game with less strategy.
in that case, FR might be the game for you...good luck when you get there!!!
479/826
AJ_Cooper - Master - Elysium Aether English
Saturday 29/12/2012, 17:35

I sense that this threat will be closed soonn...
480/826
Saveroftime - Hero - TRiNiTY English
Saturday 29/12/2012, 17:52

Wow dude 0 ComeAtMe is famous
0 Style

« Previous12...454647484950...8283Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals