Fantasy Rivals in private beta

Wednesday 21/11/2012, 12:06
Goralion - Admin English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
826 messages
Goralion - Admin - E X C A L I B U REnglish - Wednesday 21/11/2012, 12:06

While working on Urban Rivals, since several months we are developing our new title : Fantasy Rivals, a trading card game taking place in a fantasy universe. You will find the game type you like again, but with new game mechanics and an original universe. To be notified when the game is available and to sign in the private Beta which is going to start in the next few days, check out this page now.

http://beta.fantasy-rivals.com/en/beta/
« Previous12...464748495051...8283Next »

481/826
Joe_Dazz - Titan - URBAN MADNESS Español
Saturday 29/12/2012, 18:12

I got the code!! Thank you UR team!! My dream come true!! Hope others will be select to the private beta..just be patient and you will be next
482/826
0 ComeAtMe - Titan - aussie crusaders English
Sunday 30/12/2012, 02:26

@Selina-oc - I can't agree that my comments are AS pointless as yours

@Dirty Yoda - Did I complain about not getting a code? no. Did I complain about others who put in far less time and effort into this game getting one? yes.

@PinkiePieFTW - Firstly, I never entitled myself as anything, I just want these stupid comments to stop. Secondly, I am glad you agree with me a little .

@Nuclearaleksa - I am chilled, unless someone posts another stupid post.

edited by Force Majeure Sunday 30/12/2012, 02:26
483/826
star brute - Veteran - URBAN MADNESS English
Saturday 29/12/2012, 21:06

I was thinking. while urban rivals and fantasy rivals are different games couldn't they have some sort of cooperation between the two games? like maybe credit transfer so if you currently have credits that you haven't spent you could send some to fantasy rivals? it makes sense to me if this doesn't happen but it would be cool if it would.
i just wanna thank booster and the UR, FR teams for making great games. it would be appreciated if i got a code but i can also wait.
does anybody know when the game opens for everyone?
484/826
Ink_MoB - Titan - Legendary Knights English
Saturday 29/12/2012, 21:35

I have a code!

(No, I don't. I just wanted to know how it feels like to gloat. )
485/826
Cobra835_LoA - Guru English
Saturday 29/12/2012, 23:16

I actually used the "I just got my code " posts as a way to see when the next wave was out. I was begging for people to post that. Also, stop using stats in these arguments, ever heard of a smurf account? They should be giving codes to people from all walks of life, like I said before, to make sure that these people can play, and play competitively. Also, we're getting 30 credits (Equivalent to 3 random characters, 9 meh characters, or 1/2 of 8 good characters.) So, that's how people will have decent cards when you start out. I was wondering that myself, until I logged in after the gift.
486/826
LimChonKah- - Titan English
Sunday 30/12/2012, 02:49

Collecting gems to evolve your characters seems like a hassle though, especially when each win in training mode only nets you 170 gems and you need like 1000~1500 to evolve your character.
487/826
0_4DPaladin - Veteran English
Sunday 30/12/2012, 03:00

@ Lim

Grinding is the new having fun!
488/826
Memento Mori - Titan - Open Casket English
Sunday 30/12/2012, 03:28

But now you can play un-evolved heroes for ever. Some of them change abilities (not just a boost), like one that gets a worse bonus.
489/826
0 BAMF - Senior English
Sunday 30/12/2012, 05:00

Since Fantasy Rivals is a new game completely independent of Urban Rivals it makes sense that current advanced Urban Rivals players aren't getting "favors" or "treats" by getting beta codes before others. I don't see why someone would grumble about this *cough* come at me bro *cough* because if you are so dedicated just keep playing Urban Rivals until the release of open beta.
490/826
Joe_Dazz - Titan - URBAN MADNESS Español
Sunday 30/12/2012, 05:11

The gold bar, what's that for?? Anyway, this game it's gonna be awesome when the private beta will soon finished. I think there is some work in the real release game Fantasy Rivals because it doesn't look too good the visual effects in the fighting battles, except the heroes characters, but yeah I understand that it is a PRIVATE BETA to see what will be the example of the game. But I will say again, when the private beta will soon finished, the real game release will be greater than before

« Previous12...464748495051...8283Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals