Fantasy Rivals in private beta

Wednesday 21/11/2012, 12:06
Goralion - Admin English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
826 messages
Goralion - Admin - E X C A L I B U REnglish - Wednesday 21/11/2012, 12:06

While working on Urban Rivals, since several months we are developing our new title : Fantasy Rivals, a trading card game taking place in a fantasy universe. You will find the game type you like again, but with new game mechanics and an original universe. To be notified when the game is available and to sign in the private Beta which is going to start in the next few days, check out this page now.

http://beta.fantasy-rivals.com/en/beta/
« Previous12...495051525354...8283Next »

511/826
(((-))) - Legend Español
Tuesday 01/01/2013, 16:12

@ Everyone and any one who has played or viewed the game . I have seen a 15 minute video on the game play and noticed that the player reviewing the game was a level 10 and had some nice cards I would like to know if when they release the game will that player keep his cards or will he loose them once they reset? I am waiting to see how fair they are going to be with the players that did not get a code it has been posted here that there will be a reset but those that tested the game have to get some type of reward, fair would be resting every one to zero and having everyone start the same, all I care about is having someone with authority say in black and white that all testers will loose their cards, their gold, their level and start fresh just like every one else till that happens I will never believe that anything will be fair whether in the game or life in general .. I am waiting for some one to prove me wrong, besides that the game looks very good and running smooth so far and the abilities are good enough to counter the lack of damage some cards have. Picking the card you want to replace the one you lost is a good change from this game I give it 3 stars so far !!!
512/826
PinkiePieFTW - Senior - D-Versified English
Tuesday 01/01/2013, 16:42

"At the end of the closed beta, the accounts will be reset, and a special title will be awarded to all of the participants. You will be able to display this title next to your username." -Goralion

"During the -closed- beta, we'll giveaway Fantasy Rivals credits frequently to test the cards distributions and the shop offers. At the end of the closed beta, all accounts created will be reset, but all testers will be able to use a unique "title" showing they were part of the beta process." -Fraggle

I understand this might not be as explicit as you were hoping for, but I think it's safe to assume the reset includes cards and gold, because 1) They are giving the testers free gold that the testers can use to actually test the cards and 2) what else would they be resetting?
513/826
Sicba - Imperator - Open Casket English
Tuesday 01/01/2013, 16:47

@(((-))) please look at post 421 of this topic and note that you have already asked that question, then look at post 422 and note that your question has been answered, then look at post 428, and then look at post 132 of this topic, thank you.
514/826
Knight Spawn - Hero - BrainZtorm English
Tuesday 01/01/2013, 18:16

@PinkiePieFTW, you are short of understanding my friend, their is nothing to assume. you call it head start, i call it my birth
right/game. if Israel came out with a awesome game as such for the web, believe me before the world gets it, it would be
flooded with Israelites. we would be the majority testing it & we would be establish/prepared before you get there, in order
to hold the #1 spot. after all its our game. why let the world run something we created? therefore its our (birthright/job) to
represent our creation/game the way we see fit...being the best is an illusion, the only thing close to that is holding the #1
spot down...try as you may but overall the #1 spot belongs to us. players that understand this truth, fight hard to be #1
representing their own flag... hey im cool with that, its a great game of battle! i Don`t care about being #1 "overall" nor do i
care about being in a guild: i just luv the art of battle & the fact that i represent my flag to the fullest...
515/826
ghelas - Titan - The Trend English
Tuesday 01/01/2013, 18:22

@(((-))): I am pretty sure that the admins have said that closed Beta accounts will be reset, but get a title for their efforts. Unfortunately, UR's built-in search isn't so good, so I'm having trouble finding exactly where it was said, and by who...

More importantly, do you really think it will ruin the game for you if some other people start a little earlier? I don't think so. It's not like a lot of good cards will be CR or too expensive for a new player to buy when the game goes to Open Beta. If some players have a slight advantage on you -- so what? Work hard and beat them.

You're right. Life and games are not fair. Thank goodness for that, because they would be ridiculously bland otherwise! Imagine if everybody got spoon-fed the same thing, if you got a DJ Korr Cr and Kiki Cr whenever you signed up for UR, just because it wouldn't be "fair" to new players not to have them. I'm not sure that would be a game worth playing...
516/826
Linkinabox - Titan - GUNSLINGERS OF THE WEST ACADEMY English
Tuesday 01/01/2013, 18:32

I'm not an official person person with 'authority' , but they will reset the tester's account and give them some perks under a condition. Personally, the 2000 gems aren't really worth that much.

- At the end of the private Beta, your player profile (username, avatar, etc.) will be saved, but your account will be reset
- As soon as the game is released, you'll have the privilege to start with an exclusive title !
- If you fought at least 100 battles, you will receive 100 Credits and 2000 Gems to start your adventure in Fantasy Rivals
517/826
Cobra835_LoA - Guru English
Tuesday 01/01/2013, 18:38

@(((-))
It's been said plenty of times that the stats will be reset. It's even in the email that I forget who posted. This is what will happen after the closed beta (From the Email)
- At the end of the private Beta, your player profile (username, avatar, etc.) will be saved, but your account will be reset
- As soon as the game is released, you'll have the privilege to start with an exclusive title !
- If you fought at least 100 battles, you will receive 100 Credits and 2000 Gems to start your adventure in Fantasy Rivals
518/826
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Tuesday 01/01/2013, 18:51

@(((-)))
They will *lose* them. It's been said a countless times on this thread. It is said on the email you get with the code. If you get one. All beta testers keep their account name and avatar. And they get a special title to go with their name. And the actives get a small compensation (~5&euro for their trouble, because the staff is nice enough to offer it. Also it drives people to actually play the game and look for the bugs. And for the last time, read post 132 which should answer the question you're so dying to get an answer to.
519/826
SingerOfW - Hero - Berserk Army! Русский
Tuesday 01/01/2013, 21:08

@(((-)))

You have already been told in this very thread that every account will be reset, with the only reward for the testers being some credits, gems and a special title. But you refused to believe that, even when people pointed you towards the mod posts in this thread. I just don't know what you want anymore.
520/826
Pilluminati - Legend - URBAN MADNESS English
Tuesday 01/01/2013, 21:28

I've had a code now for a few days now,so i can't say this whole french people getting things first to be true.

Just remember to double-check your e-mails to make sure you have an invite,you might just not see it there...that was the case for me,and i've had one since the 28th and didnt notice until now,so.

« Previous12...495051525354...8283Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals