Fantasy Rivals in private beta

Wednesday 21/11/2012, 12:06
Goralion - Admin English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
826 messages
Goralion - Admin - E X C A L I B U REnglish - Wednesday 21/11/2012, 12:06

While working on Urban Rivals, since several months we are developing our new title : Fantasy Rivals, a trading card game taking place in a fantasy universe. You will find the game type you like again, but with new game mechanics and an original universe. To be notified when the game is available and to sign in the private Beta which is going to start in the next few days, check out this page now.

http://beta.fantasy-rivals.com/en/beta/
« Previous12...505152535455...8283Next »

521/826
WZ-Ashura-Oh - Titan Deutsch
Tuesday 01/01/2013, 21:59

@(((-))) All Acc of the Beta tester will be reset at the official start of FaRi. Which means that we loose all our cards and the Level that we gained, until then. (mine too :sweat We only get a special Title that everyone can see that you were Beta tester.
522/826
-CALLOUS- - Event team - Limit Break English
Tuesday 01/01/2013, 22:44

Are you guys missing that the codes are not for everyone who signs up? Just because you applied for a code it doesn't mean you'll actually get one.
523/826
GULLA RW - Imperator - Reissende Woelfe Deutsch
Tuesday 01/01/2013, 23:19

@(((-)))

All accounts will be resettet for the official game start.
Also there will be an open beta so everybody can test the game
524/826
0 ComeAtMe - Legend - aussie crusaders English
Wednesday 02/01/2013, 00:28

When will the game be available to the public?
525/826
Pink Huntress - Master - Immortality English
Wednesday 02/01/2013, 00:43

For everyone who's curious about Fantasy Rivals, here is the e-mail that I recieved together with my beta key:

Congratulations ! You have been selected to join in Fantasy Rivals' private Beta, the Boostr's brand new game !

Sign in as of now using the Beta Key ******* and your email ***********************, and get your bearings into the world of Rhynn !

This is how it is going to unfold :
- You will have a 12 Heroes starting pack
- You will receive 50 Credits to purchase new Heroes every 3 days
- Evolve your Heroes, create decks, challenge other players... Have fun !
- At the end of the private Beta, your player profile (username, avatar, etc.) will be saved, but your account will be reset
- As soon as the game is released, you'll have the privilege to start with an exclusive title !
- If you fought at least 100 battles, you will receive 100 Credits and 2000 Gems to start your adventure in Fantasy Rivals

Sign in right now by clicking here !

PS: I don't receive 50 credits every 3 days but 30 credits every day.
526/826
awilly - Hero - URBAN MADNESS English
Wednesday 02/01/2013, 02:10

Will Kate send it?
527/826
ChangeIsGood - Event team English
Wednesday 02/01/2013, 02:57

I got this off the Spanish forums! Thanks Spaniard friends

For all to enjoy (especially people who didn't get codes such as myself)!

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B_j_CkEMYe2DQnVJZmp5MzN0SkE/edit?pli=1
528/826
star brute - Veteran - URBAN MADNESS English
Wednesday 02/01/2013, 07:41

Do we all know those posts suggesting things urban rivals like new abilities or a different game format?
well this game appears to have lots of those elements. an extended power/damage range, 0 min for - attack.
could someone please explain the leveling of cards please
529/826
SingerOfW - Hero - Berserk Army! Русский
Wednesday 02/01/2013, 09:58

@Richliu

Yeah, that's the spoiler I made. Feel free to use it for the wiki and stuff like that, guys.
530/826
(((-))) - Titan Español
Wednesday 02/01/2013, 16:37

I wish there were more educated over 25 years old adults that played this game (JUST MY OPINION). I only ask for some one in authority to tell me and (ONE DID) the rest of all those players think they had some sort of authority that's so funny !!! but I got what I want to know, the testers will get free gems and credits or whatever it is to start the game but thats alright now that i know what the advantage they have is I will be starting the game with real cash so I will have just as much as them or maybe more then they do !!! Now that its in black and white multiple times I am reassured that there won't be any players with high levels and extensive collections already established when I get there I don't care if the testers have more battle experience or a title next to there name I care about spending my money to buy cards and some lucky tester got for free before I got there, I know that the free gems and whatever they get won't be enough to buy some of the cards that they were using for free that's fair enough that's my whole point right there paying real money to buy good cards that some lucky person got for free !!!

« Previous12...505152535455...8283Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals