For everyone who's curious about Fantasy Rivals, here is the e-mail that I recieved together with my beta key:
Congratulations ! You have been selected to join in Fantasy Rivals' private Beta, the Boostr's brand new game !
Sign in as of now using the Beta Key ******* and your email ***********************, and get your bearings into the world of Rhynn !
This is how it is going to unfold :
- You will have a 12 Heroes starting pack
- You will receive 50 Credits to purchase new Heroes every 3 days
- Evolve your Heroes, create decks, challenge other players... Have fun !
- At the end of the private Beta, your player profile (username, avatar, etc.) will be saved, but your account will be reset
- As soon as the game is released, you'll have the privilege to start with an exclusive title !
- If you fought at least 100 battles, you will receive 100 Credits and 2000 Gems to start your adventure in Fantasy Rivals
Sign in right now by clicking here !
PS: I don't receive 50 credits every 3 days but 30 credits every day.
I wish there were more educated over 25 years old adults that played this game (JUST MY OPINION). I only ask for some one in authority to tell me and (ONE DID) the rest of all those players think they had some sort of authority that's so funny !!! but I got what I want to know, the testers will get free gems and credits or whatever it is to start the game but thats alright now that i know what the advantage they have is I will be starting the game with real cash so I will have just as much as them or maybe more then they do !!! Now that its in black and white multiple times I am reassured that there won't be any players with high levels and extensive collections already established when I get there I don't care if the testers have more battle experience or a title next to there name I care about spending my money to buy cards and some Lucky tester got for free before I got there, I know that the free gems and whatever they get won't be enough to buy some of the cards that they were using for free that's fair enough that's my whole point right there paying real money to buy good cards that some Lucky person got for free !!!