Fantasy Rivals in private beta

Wednesday 21/11/2012, 12:06
Goralion - Admin English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
826 messages
Goralion - Admin - E X C A L I B U REnglish - Wednesday 21/11/2012, 12:06

While working on Urban Rivals, since several months we are developing our new title : Fantasy Rivals, a trading card game taking place in a fantasy universe. You will find the game type you like again, but with new game mechanics and an original universe. To be notified when the game is available and to sign in the private Beta which is going to start in the next few days, check out this page now.

http://beta.fantasy-rivals.com/en/beta/
« Previous12...515253545556...8283Next »

531/826
DUC-klaus - Hero English
Wednesday 02/01/2013, 17:16

Their cards and money, credits will all be reseted if "alpha" starts
532/826
0_4DPaladin - Veteran English
Wednesday 02/01/2013, 17:20

@(((-)))

You asked the question once before, and people answered it, also admins answered it before you even asked, *your* the one acting like a kid lol and then also going on about how your ready to drop some cash into a game you havent even played only reinforces the image.
533/826
Knight Spawn - Hero English
Wednesday 02/01/2013, 17:52

@(((-))) my friend, Don`t fail to mention UR & FR is a business. everybody must spend money to get the goodies
i see nothing wrong with that, now granted - just like a game of poker the house get broke off, now how much is
not my business. the game was meant to be sold, not told...that part of the game is fine!!!, the part i hate is when
i spend good money for a nice goody & go to play & the card never comes out. this my deck, let my card come out.
Don`t make the game personal... that part of the game need to go.. we are all men here or should i say some of us.
either way, it Don`t matter. if i say something somebody Don`t like, hey Don`t hate - just sent me a PM & we can
dance on the battle field... "just let my card come out"
534/826
star brute - Veteran - URBAN MADNESS English
Wednesday 02/01/2013, 18:47

Also when are abilities activated? when you have two cards in your hand of the same clan or 2 cards total
535/826
ghelas - Titan - The Trend English
Wednesday 02/01/2013, 19:34

All I see are people demanding what would be fair *to them* and ignoring what is fair for the game or for the rest of the players...

(((-))): Beta testing is fun, but it's also work. Those people aren't just getting a special funtime sneak peak, they are there to find BUGS. They're also using their time to build up a collection that will be wiped out. That's something *you* don't have to do. Obviously, they deserve something for their efforts.

Knight Spawn: Seriously? This is a game, not a "battle field." The goal is for people to have fun. Treating it like some macho test of strength is... a little weird. Hey, did you know that even on a real battle field, there are banned weapons? Did you know that there are international treaties forbidding the use of certain kinds of chemical, biological, and fragmenting weapons? Man..
536/826
AJ_Cooper - Master - Elysium Aether English
Wednesday 02/01/2013, 21:43

This threat is becoming a movie! I'm going to get some popcorn and enjoy the show!
537/826
0 Shrek - Titan - E X C A L I B U R English
Wednesday 02/01/2013, 21:52

Did anyone get a beta code today...
538/826
Cobra835_LoA - Guru English
Wednesday 02/01/2013, 22:18

@(((-)))
Of course they aren't going to let us keep our things. They're giving out more than a pack a day. That would be extremely un-bussinessman-ly. And, they also may be changing the cards, so if they did, that super rare that we'll pretend I have will be extremely nerfed. But, I guess you can't rely on common sense, or even the fact that many people are giving you facts, you have to bug the busy busy admins. Really. You HAVE to do that. You're also forgetting that the market isn't up yet. So my "Extensive collection" has a whopping 1 rare, and 3 uncommons. And, yes, of course you can buy things with money. That's kind of why they make games like this. They NEED to make money. They NEED you to buy things. It's kind of silly to say "LOL, I can buy for 5$ (assumption on my part) what they get for free. LOL, Look at the losers" of course you can get ahead with money. You're the only one being childish here.
539/826
Cobra835_LoA - Guru English
Wednesday 02/01/2013, 22:22

@ (((-)))
"I wish there were more educated over 25 years old adults that played this game (JUST MY OPINION). I only ask for some one in authority to tell me"
That's not what you said before
"@ Everyone and any one who has played or viewed the game"
I'm legitimately surprised your snotty spoiled response made it past the filters.
I do apologize for the double post, though.
540/826
Atom-Smasher - Imperator English
Wednesday 02/01/2013, 22:24

I got in and it is pretty fun. The man goal is the same with the pillz now mana and the health. The big difference though is that each turn u see only 3 cards u can use so u have the chance to choose from 6 cards. I really like it hopefully everyone else will too.

« Previous12...515253545556...8283Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals