Fantasy Rivals in private beta

Wednesday 21/11/2012, 12:06
Goralion - Admin English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
826 messages
Goralion - Admin - E X C A L I B U REnglish - Wednesday 21/11/2012, 12:06

While working on Urban Rivals, since several months we are developing our new title : Fantasy Rivals, a trading card game taking place in a fantasy universe. You will find the game type you like again, but with new game mechanics and an original universe. To be notified when the game is available and to sign in the private Beta which is going to start in the next few days, check out this page now.

http://beta.fantasy-rivals.com/en/beta/
« Previous12...525354555657...8283Next »

541/826
Knight Spawn - Hero English
Wednesday 02/01/2013, 22:39

Ghelas, life itself is weird & remember treaties apply to those that agree, i Don`t!!! there are no rules in real battle, if we`re
talking real battle! in battle many lives are lost with no mercy. like a Ninja, you bring your best weapons. now i know a lot
of nations follow preordained curriculum but not i, i believe in the first design...by the way, if represent means macho then
yea thats what i meant...
542/826
(((-))) - Legend Español
Thursday 03/01/2013, 01:43

Update: I had previously gave the new game Fantasy Rivals 3 stars but I have to add one more star to my review of the game. knowing that i will be able to spend my money to buy my cards and that there wont be lucky players that got them free makes me want to double the amount that i will and say again I WILL spend on the game because i think is a good game i cant wait to play i am not even mad that didnt get a code and those that tested the game got a reward and get some goodys on top of that.. the reward is TESTING THE GAME FOR FREE !!! and not to sound SNOTTY AND SPOILED in my response i will be able to play this game and the new game simultaneously I have nothing else to do but play this game and now with the comming of Fantasy Rivals I will have two of the best games created by the same people now if they could make one more card game i will go out and get me a new iToy and simultaneously play 3 games created by same people who are allowed in my pocket will access to my money I hope that i did not sound SNOTTY and SPOILED besides that i give Fantasy Rivals 4 stars >>>>
543/826
_Retired_ - Master - E X C A L I B U R English
Thursday 03/01/2013, 03:18

Everyone calm down... do we really want this thread to be locked? Right now I want players to report if they are still receiving codes to get an idea of when they are sent.
544/826
ghelas - Admin - The Trend English
Thursday 03/01/2013, 03:36

Knight Spawn: There actually are rules in real battles, and mercy. Also, as I keep trying to point out, UR is not a "real battle," not should it be.

Also, there are no more ninja. They were all killed by Chuck Norris.
545/826
Oncoming Storm - Senior - United Romania Română
Thursday 03/01/2013, 04:21

Spawn i would call you something else..
546/826
Sicba - Imperator - Open Casket English
Thursday 03/01/2013, 09:31

Spawn is just a child, when you try to tell him his comparison is stupid, he gets mad and start trash talking.
About (((-))), how can you rate a game that you didnt even play? Its like saying Warcraft 4 is awesome. And awesome, you will throw many at it and wont care about it, good for you.
547/826
Hula_Daisy - Colossus - Immortality English
Thursday 03/01/2013, 14:09

I got the code but it won't let me sign up
548/826
AJ_Cooper - Master - Elysium Aether English
Thursday 03/01/2013, 14:13

I still need more popcorn...
549/826
PinkiePieFTW - Senior - D-Versified English
Thursday 03/01/2013, 18:53

(((-))) isn't a name. Just sayin.

On a more serious note, I share Rich's opinion. I want to hear that the codes are still coming, and I'd like to hear more real game feedback.
550/826
Memento Mori - Titan - Open Casket English
Thursday 03/01/2013, 19:15

My "get mail" button is beginning to wear out. But hell, the wait makes the game much more exciting.

« Previous12...525354555657...8283Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals