Fantasy Rivals in private beta

Wednesday 21/11/2012, 12:06
Goralion - Admin English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
826 messages
Goralion - Admin - E X C A L I B U REnglish - Wednesday 21/11/2012, 12:06

While working on Urban Rivals, since several months we are developing our new title : Fantasy Rivals, a trading card game taking place in a fantasy universe. You will find the game type you like again, but with new game mechanics and an original universe. To be notified when the game is available and to sign in the private Beta which is going to start in the next few days, check out this page now.

http://beta.fantasy-rivals.com/en/beta/
« Previous12...535455565758...8283Next »

551/826
(((-))) - Legend Español
Thursday 03/01/2013, 19:22

I love the new game Fantasy Rivals even though I haven't played it yet I have enough data to review it and make MY OPINION on it based on the others players that have played it and posted videos I can honestly say that my opinion is fair enough to warrant my 4 stars on Fantasy Rivals ...
552/826
Cobra835_ - Imperator English
Thursday 03/01/2013, 22:20

Because nobody did this. Let's try to find the "strategy" behind the clans, though, there's no guarentee I'll hit the nail on the head.
Abyss- The basic idea is to ruin your opponents plan. -mana, -power, poison(They stack, and work the turn you win with them), and -damage seem to over run this clan, though, there are no phenomenal raw damages outside of Alachia
Alliance-These guys seem pretty focused on making your opponent pill, and then recovering. Heal, +attack, and +life over run this clan. There are also some fairly weak poisons that work very well with the +life.
Draken-The basic idea seams to be to create a pretty nice nuke. with defeat: +mana, and +/- mana in some of the lesser cards, along with the exceptional damage that the better cards have.... defeat: +mana, -mana, and + damage are very common.
Empire-They seem to like making your opponent pill, and doing some pretty inexpensive attacks, then absorbing any blows with heal and -dmg. +att, -dmg are very common.
Shadow- These guys seem alot like the piranhas. Except without the damage problem. Poison and + mana are the only skills that seem to appear more than a few times.
Spectre-Simple. These guys adore the life gap. -life, +life are to be expected on any Spectre card, really, except a few. Like, one guy has SOA as his ability and Bonus. Kinda silly, but, I like the idea.
Of course, everything may change in the future.
553/826
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 04/01/2013, 11:32

@(((-))): My source is this thread lol. "At the end of the closed beta, all accounts created will be reset, but all testers will be able to use a unique "title" showing they were part of the beta process."

@MaggieMoo_OK: If a beta tester completes 100 fights they do get some yeh. Buts its no s much of an advantage as it would be if they didn't reset the accounts.

(More to come soon ive had computer problems so im reading through the thread but i need to go).
554/826
PermanatorWMD - Titan - Wise Men Distracted English
Friday 04/01/2013, 12:56

Great potential in Fantasy Rivals. Only thing that is really boring and time consuming is evolving your cards, otherwise it's really solid.
555/826
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 04/01/2013, 13:07

Can people pleas stop arguing and let others have their own opinions (though please don't posts remarks that sound like arguments). Also please don't post "I want a code" as codes getting sent is random and posting won't help you. Also every country has the same chance (Yes that included the french).

Codes are still going to be sent out and will keep being sent intill the games released the "You already have a code is a miss wording and just means they have your email.

Everything cards/levels e.c.t will be reset (Not counting usernames). Beta testers will then get a special title and if they complete 100 fights some "Credits" though don't worry this isn't game breaking and you can catch up in less then an hour.

@Lim Chon Kah: They want leveling characters to be harder then on UR, though the amount needed will be decreased.
556/826
Sicba - Imperator - Open Casket English
Friday 04/01/2013, 13:11

To answer the question do they still send out beta codes, yes, they do, Ive got one yesterday
From what Ive played, my main concern are cards that are like Leila, Kluwn, Perle, Crystal and so on, so the cards that were good when UR was kinda new and all, but now are nowhere to see cuz they are simply just UP, or to say it better, there are far better choices. One Clenonice with 5P 4D and +5atk MIGHT be ok now, but later will just become the laughing stock, like so many cards are here.
557/826
Memento Mori - Titan - Open Casket English
Friday 04/01/2013, 14:24

For what I've seen most characters will have 2 to 3 evolutions only. For example:

Start at 3, max 5
Start at 2. max 4
558/826
Alavaye - Titan English
Friday 04/01/2013, 18:32

The codes are still being sent, I got my yesterday! So far what I have tested the game looks promising, but we will see how it turns out. I would like it to be bit more different than UR, atm there are loads of similarities.
559/826
0_4DPaladin - Veteran English
Friday 04/01/2013, 19:48

In the spirit of discussion, seeing as almost nothing gets posted on here save for silly comments, lets look over the Abyss clan:

(Note: Stats taken are from https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B_j_CkEMYe2DQnVJZmp5MzN0SkE/edit and may not be accurate, or may be changed before release)

2 Star Lineup:

Daneeo: 5/3, Defeat: -1 opp. mana min. 1 / -2 opp. power min.5 // Definately a strange card, enough damage (For a 2 star) to not be shaken off, and a power reduction make this card seem to be an offensive card while the high min. and the defeat: -1 opp. mana min. 1 makes it appear to be fodder.

Estriide: 4/1, -2 opp. damage min. 2 / -4 opp. attack min. 3//Although not the most menacing card by any means, it forces a pill out of your opponents and reduces 2 damage. Nothing flashy, but it'll do.

Goork: 5/2, power = power opp. / Revenge poison 1 min 6 // A decent counter-hitter after round 1, but the revenge poison is frankly really minimal and borderline useless. Doesnt hit hard, doesnt wall, doesnt soften a defeat... I may be being harsh but not really worth it with Abyss's 2 star lineup. However, a good failsafe if you draw him first, and the other card you played lost.

Sooko: 4/2, Defender: SOB / -4 opp power min. 3.// Compareable to Tula, Sooko is good against blocking power reducers with high minimums. Her defender SOB is also quite a good defensive tool. An above average defensive card, hard to tell whether she'll be played with no mana, or in an attempt to block. (...)
560/826
0_4DPaladin - Veteran English
Friday 04/01/2013, 19:50

(...) Her low damage however, may make using mana a waste.

Welha Daa: 6/2, +2 mana / Defeat: +2 life // Originally I though of this category as a toss up between Welha Daa and Estriide, but Welha definately takes the cake once you look at it. Double purpose card, beast stats for its star count, some mana manip... You name it, Welha has it Should be your first 2* in your Abyss deck.

Overall:

Abyss have some nice defensive cards to utilize, and luckily they're quite ambiguous (Save for Estriide). Easily one of the better 2* lineup. Utility cards coupled with DRs make for a very diverse set of 2*s, and its a good thing too, since they can easily make room for the 4 and 5 star beasts this clan has (Well, some of thier 4 and 5 star cards )

« Previous12...535455565758...8283Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals