Fantasy Rivals in private beta

Wednesday 21/11/2012, 12:06
Goralion - Admin English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
826 messages
Goralion - Admin - E X C A L I B U REnglish - Wednesday 21/11/2012, 12:06

While working on Urban Rivals, since several months we are developing our new title : Fantasy Rivals, a trading card game taking place in a fantasy universe. You will find the game type you like again, but with new game mechanics and an original universe. To be notified when the game is available and to sign in the private Beta which is going to start in the next few days, check out this page now.

http://beta.fantasy-rivals.com/en/beta/
« Previous12...585960616263...8283Next »

601/826
Ravnod - Hero - † OVER KILL † English
Monday 07/01/2013, 11:29

I didnt =(
602/826
-DaddySteel- - Imperator - Der innere Kreis Deutsch
Monday 07/01/2013, 21:28

0_4DPaladin your overview is nice to have, but your opinions are based on UR what completely messes it up. Fantasy Rivals is NOT compareable with UR!

And dear staff, Boostr or whoever is responsible for this... please hurry up with the app for Fantasy Rivals! Even some laptops can not handle the new flash function the game uses, which makes it impossible to play on smartphones or tablets that are not the super duper newest version.
603/826
0_4DPaladin - Veteran English
Monday 07/01/2013, 23:20

@-Steel-

My opinions *are* based on FR, with it's 28 star deck limit (Of course assuming it becomes the "ELO star limit" and isnt there to stop the old testers from steamrolling with 40* decks), taking into account the 15 life (Again, assuming it's the norm per gamemode). Also, that instead of drawing 4 cards right off the bat and using them in any order, there is a chance that you could draw Heraxyn in the last round, making Heal: almost worthless, so that is to say Heal/Poison in FR is better *In some situations* (Pretty much just first turn lol) better than over here in UR. Also taken into account are mean base stats/power and damage per star count. I may have used compairasons between the two games (Such as Alachiaa ~ Caelus Cr or Abyss ~ Piranas) in order to help UR players grasp the game a bit better.

Had I based my opinions on cards by UR standards, even beasts such as Welha Daa or Lars, or even Voel would be laughably weak compared to Lehane, Chiara, or Sledg/Leela/Charlie.
604/826
Memento Mori - Titan - Open Casket English
Tuesday 08/01/2013, 00:40

I'm starting to think that you should add between 1 and 2 stars to UR characters to compare them to FR's. That would make UR's 5 stars 6 or 7.

The way bonus works now makes it quite different from UR. It's more like a new ability that won't always be active. Card selection is a new thing to master as well, you can keep a hidden card for future purposes.

I'm telling this from seeing several videos and the stats I'm gathering from different evolutions (this time "maxed" isn't the only evo to take into account). Of course playing the game would help improve my theories, but I'm not that lucky, yet.
605/826
linmaster1134 - Senior - wicked souls English
Tuesday 08/01/2013, 01:44

When does fantasy rivals come out?
606/826
princess_HoA - Hero English
Tuesday 08/01/2013, 11:42

I still dont have my Fantasy rivals code
607/826
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Tuesday 08/01/2013, 12:53

@Kin6 SiZe: Your email is in the system but they randomly send out codes to players who added their email. So the time you sent your email dosn't effect when you get the code.
608/826
cast-lee - Imperator - lonely fighters Español
Tuesday 08/01/2013, 18:27

Yeah ... i would really like to try Fantasy Rivals ...
609/826
CB Redblood - Titan - Clintz Bank English
Tuesday 08/01/2013, 22:53

Just to let people know that if you don't have flash or stuff use google chrome to play FR it works without flash!
610/826
Arunarsirakul - Senior - Open Casket English
Tuesday 08/01/2013, 23:06

Just as an FYI to those who might not like the game, it is getting better. Trust me, in the beginning when I first played it I was thinking that it was pretty lame but there are changes going on constantly and it is for the better.

« Previous12...585960616263...8283Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals