Fantasy Rivals in private beta

Wednesday 21/11/2012, 12:06
Goralion - Admin English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
826 messages
Goralion - Admin - E X C A L I B U REnglish - Wednesday 21/11/2012, 12:06

While working on Urban Rivals, since several months we are developing our new title : Fantasy Rivals, a trading card game taking place in a fantasy universe. You will find the game type you like again, but with new game mechanics and an original universe. To be notified when the game is available and to sign in the private Beta which is going to start in the next few days, check out this page now.

http://beta.fantasy-rivals.com/en/beta/
« Previous12...676869707172...8283Next »

691/826
Joe_Dazz - Titan - URBAN MADNESS Español
Friday 08/02/2013, 18:47

Please my fellow users players in UR or FR: PLEEEASE!! I'm tired and sick putting "how long until the release?" "when is the release date for FR" UM_AaaBattery already message each one that there will be no set date for the closed beta..." I think he is tired to to say everytime. In fact, it is getting bored to see every message in questioning when or how long will be the set date for the closed beta"...if you don't believe me, go to the previous messages and you will see for yourself that our beloved UM_AaaBattery was already telling you, especially me, that THERE IS NO SET DATE FOR THE CLOSED BETA!! Hope your corncern,...and please have patience, and don't worry about it, because sooner or later is gonna be ready when we receive an email of FR team.
692/826
0_4DPaladin - Veteran English
Saturday 09/02/2013, 03:22

How long until release? Its been in beta for awhile (Trolling)
693/826
Emiyu-Chan - Senior English
Sunday 10/02/2013, 18:33

Boom
694/826
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Wednesday 13/02/2013, 13:16

Hi everyone,

It's my pleasure to announce you that we are switching today (or tomorrow, give or take) to a semi-open beta, here is what will happen:

Your account:
• Your accounts will be reset to the starting values (heroes, level, gems, gold, credits, items, quests).
• Everyone that have played at least 100 games will receive 100 free credits and 10k gems (we've decided that 2k was a bit low)
• You'll get the special title for beta tester that you'll be able to activate/deactivate as will

The site:
• You'll be able to purchase credits & heroes from the shop
• The leagues will be reset
• The site will still require an invitation code to sign up, however, you'll all receive a certain number of invitations to send to your friends

This semi-open period will allow us to ramp up slowly and hopefully, avoid any big problem.
We know you are all eager to start playing “for real”

The team here also wants to thank you all for your help and your support.
Your feedback during the beta has been very much appreciated and has definitely helped us focus on the important bits.
There are many many stuff missing/partially done but we are confident that the game is stable enough and fun enough to start letting people come.
Let's hope Fantasy Rivals will be a success, as you know, word-of-mouth is the best advertising ever so do not hesitate to talk about the game and bring your friends.

This is just the beginning

Fraggle
695/826
alin1134 - Senior - wicked souls English
Wednesday 13/02/2013, 14:37

Will everyone get a code? is the full version out yet?
696/826
CK-Shawn - Colossus - <=Chaos-Knights=> English
Wednesday 13/02/2013, 16:29

That's great but hopefully I finally get a code
697/826
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Wednesday 13/02/2013, 19:03

Not everyone will get a code just yet. The staff don't want to flood the game straight away. Codes will be given to players allready in the game to give to friends so if you know someone you can POLITELY ask them.
698/826
Memento Mori - Titan - Open Casket English
Wednesday 13/02/2013, 20:10

Will the staff keep sending codes or the only way will be knowing someone with access to the beta?
699/826
CK-Shawn - Colossus - <=Chaos-Knights=> English
Wednesday 13/02/2013, 20:41

Okay that is great i'll ask them when I get the chance
700/826
0 Nomi - Imperator - the courtyard of shadows English
Wednesday 13/02/2013, 22:55

Code sharing will be implemented tomorrow. Hope y'all impatient players have a friend in the game!

« Previous12...676869707172...8283Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals