Fantasy Rivals in private beta

Wednesday 21/11/2012, 12:06
Goralion - Admin English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
826 messages
Goralion - Admin - E X C A L I B U REnglish - Wednesday 21/11/2012, 12:06

While working on Urban Rivals, since several months we are developing our new title : Fantasy Rivals, a trading card game taking place in a fantasy universe. You will find the game type you like again, but with new game mechanics and an original universe. To be notified when the game is available and to sign in the private Beta which is going to start in the next few days, check out this page now.

http://beta.fantasy-rivals.com/en/beta/
« Previous12...7677787980818283Next »

751/826
yaoihuntresse - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Monday 18/02/2013, 07:06

I'll go and do that; thanks.
752/826
DUC-klaus - Hero English
Monday 18/02/2013, 09:57

What are the 5000 gem clan master things?
I bought one and notice no difference
753/826
ThatBoyMC - Senior English
Monday 18/02/2013, 14:31

@perry zenonos

Yup. Extremely P2W right now.

Hopefully, when the market comes, card prices aren't too high. If they are, this game won't really be enjoyable for free players.
754/826
linmaster1134 - Senior - wicked souls English
Monday 18/02/2013, 17:40

If u want a code message me and give me ur email
755/826
Monday 18/02/2013, 18:12

How do u get credits in fantasy rivals? i have been playing for a while but all i can get is gold
756/826
ghelas - Admin - The Trend English
Monday 18/02/2013, 18:45

About $12 USD will probably get you a serviceable deck that can hit Platinum or Diamond (which is the equivalent of a pretty dang good ELO rating,) depending on how lucky you are with the cards you drew and your skill as a player. If you manage to stick to the Diamond ranking and play 75 games per week, you will earn enough credits for a new pack of cards on a *weekly* basis. If you're good, you can make 100% of your money back in packs in 5 weeks.

I wouldn't say the game is "pay to win" at this stage so much as "pay to play." You definitely need to make an initial investment to succeed. However, many of us have been enjoying UR for years without having to invest a great deal of cash. If that's not enough reason to throw a little bit of money at the developers, I don't know what is.
757/826
0 Shrek - Titan - E X C A L I B U R English
Monday 18/02/2013, 19:18

It will take 4 weeks for free players to open there first pack...
758/826
zenonos - Titan - "Rim Tim" Team English
Monday 18/02/2013, 19:40

DR.IDO
"For those who don't know it yet, there will be a market in Fantasy Rivals where you'll be able to trade your Heroes.
This market will be different from the one in Urban Rivals. Here are the main things that you need to know about Fantasy Rivals' Heroes Market. Feel free to tell us what you think.
1/ Everyone can sell. No need to be premium (having purchased credits with money) to be able to sell characters in the market.
2/ There will be two markets. One in GOLD and another one in CREDIT. A Hero must be sold in the currency used to acquire it. It means that if you used credits to get a Hero (wether you won the credits in a league or purchased them) and you want to sell it, you can only do it on the credit market.
3/ Catelyn will take a 5% commission on each sale with a minimum of 1 credits or 10 gold
4/ Catelyn will buy back all the heroes you purchased in credits for set prices based on their rarities : common 2 credits, uncommon 5 credits, rare 10 credits, Epic 20 credits. As of now, Catelyn doesn't plan to buy back the heroes bought in gold.
5/ There will be 2 more packs available in gold. A pack with one uncommon hero and one with 1 rare hero. The prices are not set yet but they will be significantly more expensive than the Basic Pack. This is how uncommon and rare cards will appear on the gold market.

I'm sorry but I can't give you any date for a release of the market. It's a priority for us and it will be live as soon as it's done. "
759/826
Monday 18/02/2013, 19:54

Will there be leaders and legendary characters in fantasy rivals?
760/826
Stendra - Legend - BrainZtorm English
Monday 18/02/2013, 20:42

I have a fr code anybody want it pm me

« Previous12...7677787980818283Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals