Fantasy Rivals in private beta

Wednesday 21/11/2012, 12:06
Goralion - Admin English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
826 messages
Goralion - Admin - E X C A L I B U REnglish - Wednesday 21/11/2012, 12:06

While working on Urban Rivals, since several months we are developing our new title : Fantasy Rivals, a trading card game taking place in a fantasy universe. You will find the game type you like again, but with new game mechanics and an original universe. To be notified when the game is available and to sign in the private Beta which is going to start in the next few days, check out this page now.

http://beta.fantasy-rivals.com/en/beta/
« Previous12...7677787980818283Next »

761/826
joey6957 - Senior English
Monday 18/02/2013, 20:49

Hello does anyone have a beta key?
762/826
Vinyl-Scratch - Legend - D-Versified English
Monday 18/02/2013, 22:03

@perry
"2/ There will be two markets. One in GOLD and another one in CREDIT. A Hero must be sold in the currency used to acquire it. It means that if you used credits to get a Hero (wether you won the credits in a league or purchased them) and you want to sell it, you can only do it on the credit market."
this sounds bad, you should be able to sell the hero's in either of the markets.

"5/ There will be 2 more packs available in gold. A pack with one uncommon hero and one with 1 rare hero. The prices are not set yet but they will be significantly more expensive than the Basic Pack. This is how uncommon and rare cards will appear on the gold market."
the packs sounds good but would be better if you could sell cards got by credits on the gold market aswell.

Will there be cr or cr like cards in fr?
763/826
hashburki - Imperator - REIGN OF THE SUPREMES English
Monday 18/02/2013, 22:08

I have beta keys just pm me.
764/826
KitsuneKatsumi - Titan - XiongDang English
Monday 18/02/2013, 22:30

I just started in the open beta 3 days ago and have now acquired enough commons to be pretty satisfactory with my preset. I mean, I'm using only 2*sand 3*s and I'll get blown away by the topend 4*s and most 5*s, but otherwise I'd say 80% of the games are at least pretty fun, and I've gotten a pretty high score in league. I don't really understand the mechanics of players being promoted to silver or higher ranks though, since there are players ahead of me with scores over 500 who haven't been promoted to silver. With a couple of rares or epics, you'll find the game more fun than when you start out with the starter characters.

I'm not sure i'd invest money on FR yet. it's pretty rough still, and it's not close to as good of a game as UR right now. There character pool is too shallow right now and as a result the game has balance issues- for instance there are not enough answers to 5*s with powerful abilities, as the majority of SOA characters are 4* and 5* rares and epics. Once more characters are released and more players have filled out collections, then this game will be a better experience. It's a little less stressful to play than UR... since in UR you have perfect information, when you lose it's pretty much all on you, while in FR there appears to be more room to blame your losses on luck.
765/826
0_4DPaladin - Veteran English
Monday 18/02/2013, 22:38

@Vinyl-Scratch

Essentially the epic cards are, since you can only get one with credits
766/826
Fanta Pants - Guru - aussie crusaders English
Tuesday 19/02/2013, 01:00

I with Vinyl-Scratch

The 2 markets will create a greater void between players who play and those who don't. "Credits" are also more valuable so there is less differential in price. If the same technology was put into UR. Call Jackie Cr 200 credits (probably more but let it slide) in ur you can under cut her market price by 1 clint. However 1 credit is worth significantly more than 1 "Credit" therefor the price never moves it stay stagnant. Not a good idea I would highly highly recommend a single market.

The new "Kate" should offer buy backs on all cards to credits not just those purchased in credits. To make the game again more equal.

My final point is on epic cards. If you don't have credits you can't get them = bad idea. If i really want I can get any card in ur with getting credits. Sure it will take awhile but i can do it. Not so in FR. It wouldn't be so bad if the epic cards weren't the best cards in the game. Unfortunately they are and this again creates huge gaps between the players who do and do not purchase credits.

In my opinion UR has done a very god job at balancing the ability for those who pay and those who don't. Those who pay get an advantage, but it isn't impossible for those who don't to catch up. It would be a shame if a game with as much potential as FR didn't balance. I believe it would lead to people not playing the game.
767/826
Rovne - Guru - Organized Konfusion English
Tuesday 19/02/2013, 01:29

I feel like the 2 markets idea is a bad one. This means that all uncommons and especially rares will cost a ludicrous amount of gold on the market (based on how you obtain them, but who knows, it will probably be like this for a while). Case in point, there should be more ways to earn gold like UR than playing fights, such as a DT like mode, so new players can participate in atl east 5 matches instead of 1 like UR, and obtain 20 gold (or a similar amount) no matter what at the end. Also, the credit market sounds like epics will be worth a butt-ton of credits (100+), but this could all depend on how common Epics are in packs. This could be semi-countered by putting a limit on how much you can sell a card for in credits, but then that would create the problem of cards being always sold at that limit. I guess what I'm trying to say is that the market will probably be messed up until prices settle to a norm (once how much gold is valued at is found out, like how cards around 150-200 clintz are the cheap, sometimes bad cards in UR).
768/826
shockwave28 - Master - THE EXPLOSIVE ELITE English
Tuesday 19/02/2013, 02:01

If anyone has a code to give, if you could PM me, I'd really like one
769/826
RulzBreaker - Guru - Perfect Defect Effect English
Tuesday 19/02/2013, 08:55

I dun like the market as well, please pm me if anyone has a code to give away too really ty alot
770/826
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Tuesday 19/02/2013, 09:56

@alin1134: There probably won't be Leader. Would have to see about LDs, CRs e.c.t but not for a while if they do.

« Previous12...7677787980818283Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals