Fantasy Rivals in private beta

Wednesday 21/11/2012, 12:06
Goralion - Admin English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
826 messages
Goralion - Admin - E X C A L I B U REnglish - Wednesday 21/11/2012, 12:06

While working on Urban Rivals, since several months we are developing our new title : Fantasy Rivals, a trading card game taking place in a fantasy universe. You will find the game type you like again, but with new game mechanics and an original universe. To be notified when the game is available and to sign in the private Beta which is going to start in the next few days, check out this page now.

http://beta.fantasy-rivals.com/en/beta/
« Previous12...7677787980818283Next »

771/826
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Tuesday 19/02/2013, 09:58

Lets waite and see about the market befor we call it good or bad.

I can see what there trying to do and I hope it works.
772/826
ThatBoyMC - Senior English
Tuesday 19/02/2013, 10:46

@TUE-MrKazejin - What you said about putting a limit on how many credits a card can be sold for...I think that's a good idea.

If cards will be able to be sold for 300, 400, 500+ credits each, then it'll be too difficult for free/low paying players to get them....and that won't be fair.
773/826
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Tuesday 19/02/2013, 15:33

If a card is put at so many credits im not sure anyone would buy it and players would undercut it intill the prices drops to an affordable level.

You have to remember all the cards are available in packs so there will allways be a supply of the cards.
774/826
star brute - Veteran - URBAN MADNESS English
Wednesday 20/02/2013, 01:17

The market
this is what i've been waiting for in FaRi (it sound's cooler that way)
not only do we now get a market but a way to earn back our investment, for example currently in UR when you use credits that's it you can't get them back ever. however with the credit market you could even come out on the plus side. for example you get several high paying cards in a pack and sell them, then you may or may not end up with a ton of credit's. also let's say you win 2-3 credit's in stead of waiting week's and week's to save up enough to get packs you can buy cards right away.
also kyco made a point in the FaRi comment thread that could improve this immensely

“3/ Catelyn will take a 5% commission on each sale with a minimum of 1 credits or 10 gold”

the idea to split the market is ok but i think the commission of 1 credit is too much if you want to sell a card for 8 credits and have to pay 1 thats 12,5% so it is very difficult to make profit through the act.
A solution would be to multiply all the credits in the game with 10.
So a foundation pack would cost 400 and in league you can earn 100/150/200…. same with €/$… another advantage would be that you could set the prices much more closely. if you want to sell a card for 6,5 credits its not possible so you have to choose 6 or 7 if you would change it you can easy sell it for 65

also dont be to harsh on FaRi so early on, if your going to criticize something think through it first. also the staff have worked very -
775/826
star brute - Veteran - URBAN MADNESS English
Wednesday 20/02/2013, 01:18

Hard to make this game different from UR so don't compare the two.
776/826
ghelas - Admin - The Trend English
Wednesday 20/02/2013, 03:06

I think people are making CRAZY assumptions about the market right now.

Remember that the game is brand new. There are no CRs. Anyone has the chance to pull ANYTHING out of a pack. If some cards sell for exorbitant amounts of credits..? Well, great, that's actually a huge benefit to free players!! They can simply grind, buy single card packs with gold, and sell them for credits... They can always use those credits to buy MORE packs. So, free players will inevitably pull high-priced cards sooner or later and be able to build up their collection to the same level as a paying player.

I wish people would give some real thought to the implication of such an announcement before complaining. As currently presented, this market sounds extremely fair to everyone.
777/826
-DustStorm- - Titan - Open Casket English
Wednesday 20/02/2013, 04:17

Wait, the card packs that are bought with gold, wouldn't they only be sellable in the gold market? Which would apparently...only contain commons?
778/826
zenonos - Titan - "Rim Tim" Team English
Wednesday 20/02/2013, 09:34

Theyw will be 3 gold pack with common, uncommon and rare cards
779/826
-DustStorm- - Titan - Open Casket English
Wednesday 20/02/2013, 12:01

Ah ok thanks
780/826
Ice dragon T - Titan - Dragons Cro Clan English
Wednesday 20/02/2013, 14:02

Will our accounts be reseted again ?

« Previous12...7677787980818283Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals