Fantasy Rivals in private beta

Wednesday 21/11/2012, 12:06
Goralion - Admin English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
826 messages
Goralion - Admin - E X C A L I B U REnglish - Wednesday 21/11/2012, 12:06

While working on Urban Rivals, since several months we are developing our new title : Fantasy Rivals, a trading card game taking place in a fantasy universe. You will find the game type you like again, but with new game mechanics and an original universe. To be notified when the game is available and to sign in the private Beta which is going to start in the next few days, check out this page now.

http://beta.fantasy-rivals.com/en/beta/
« Previous12...7677787980818283Next »

781/826
CK-Shawn - Colossus - <=Chaos-Knights=> English
Wednesday 20/02/2013, 16:53

@Ice dragon T they will not reset after the semi-open/open beta so whatever you get or buy it's yours when the game is released to everyone without the invitation
782/826
Infiniti - Guru English
Wednesday 20/02/2013, 17:21

@Ice dragon T

Our accounts won't get reset again
783/826
joey6957 - Senior English
Wednesday 20/02/2013, 17:33

I have 5 invitations first 5 people to pm me will get them
784/826
Eric WMD - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Wednesday 20/02/2013, 17:45

Dear non-paying users,

Why do you guys keep complaining "It's not fair" in every systems of FR. You say you want everything without paying. Yes, FR gives you the chance. Now You say you want everything from the beginning like paying users. Are you insane? You want to afford all epic cards when market is available like 50 cres, 100 cres. Sorry, We (paying users) are not stupid. We pay $$ to take advantage not to be stupid cards suppliers for the game. If you want epic cards, stop your whinning and saving your free cres until you can buy it from market. If you see it's expensive, buy the packs and hope lucky goddess blessing you.

Sorry for my say but I just want to speak out my opinion. Thank mods!
785/826
0 ComeAtMe - Titan - aussie crusaders English
Wednesday 20/02/2013, 22:41

@Eric WMD +1
786/826
ThatBoyMC - Senior English
Thursday 21/02/2013

@Eric WMD: The problem isn't that free players will have to save for epics, it's how long it will take. The average price for epics won't be known until the market comes, but it appears as though they will be pricey. And if it will take months for a free player to be able to afford one epic card, then yeah, TECHNICALLY it will be possible for free players to get them, but it will be unrealistic.

And if free players wanted to buy packs, they wouldn't be free players. Lol?
787/826
star brute - Veteran - URBAN MADNESS English
Thursday 21/02/2013, 00:43

@that boy
but you can have a great deck without epics just like you can have a great deck in ur without the two most expensive cards in the clan.
788/826
KitsuneKatsumi - Titan - XiongDang English
Thursday 21/02/2013, 01:04

Well FR isn't going to be a successful game if new players begin their multiplayer experience getting blown out of their first 25 league matches with their starter decks against opponents who have Arjeks, Yastars and Oljaneiks (is Oljaneik even a real character? He's ridiculous). At that point, the new player could grind 9 more matches to get to 100 gold for the chance of improving their deck by 1 random common character. Or that player will realize there are much more enjoyable ways to spend their time online.

FR needs to improve its new player experience, or it will not catch on. The best thing UR did was realize that a large playerbase is an asset and rewarded players well for just participating. I think FR should allow new players at least the chance to add 2 characters from 2 different clans to their decks before they begin to play against humans so that at least they have a 4/4 deck instead of a 2/2/2/2.

It's also a problem when new players using 10* decks are matched up against players using 28* decks.

I think I'm only still playing because I was lucky and pulled Vanilla with my 3rd gold pack. But honestly, it seems impossible to progress from bronze to silver without uncommons and rares. I've won like 15 in a row without promotion, and then I hit players who blow me out with their 28* deck full of broken rares and epics. And a player ahead of my has 800 rating. However the mechanics for league promotion is coded, there is something broken in it right now.
789/826
ThatBoyMC - Senior English
Thursday 21/02/2013, 03:21

@star brute: Not right now you can't. The only way to get a 4* or 5* card is to spend money.

Also, it's not just about having a good deck, it's about collecting, too.

@KitsuneKatsumi: I agree with you 100%.
790/826
_Retired_ - Master - E X C A L I B U R English
Thursday 21/02/2013, 04:14

@Kitsune.

It's impossible to progress from bronze to silver even if you have uncommons and rares. I have 600 points in my bronze division and I"m not going up in rank :/

« Previous12...7677787980818283Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals