I'm new at the game, help me build my half deck Vortex/ Fang Pi

Friday 30/11/2012, 14:23
Darth666br - Senior Português

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
10 messages
Darth666br - Senior Português - Friday 30/11/2012, 14:23

Hey guys, I'm from Brazil ( I know there's a forum for my country but there is empty) so don't bother my english o.o

I'm thinking about building a half deck with Fang Pi Clang and Vortex.

Vortex because u receive pills when u lose and Fang because of the 1 hit KO cards...

So, in general, I can bluff with Vortex and use fury with Fang

I'd like to know your opinion about this combination, and which cards should I choose for each clan.

I don't what style I like the most to play in the game as long as I'm new here, but in what style they suit best?

that's all

thx

2/10
Infiniti - Senior - Misfits English
Friday 30/11/2012, 17:40

Its a great combo those to clan but since your new i don't think the cards you could afford you could make a great deck, so i advise new players to try a Montana + Hugo deck because of that huge -12 attack, this is very useful against those low power cards you play against in the newbie rooms and with Hugo it makes a attack gap of a huge 18. If you want to stick on with your Fang Pi Clang and Vortex combo maybe you should try this:

(Cheapest good deck i can think of)
-Sayura
-Ralph
-Sakazuki
-Nakata

-Lehrg
-Marty
-Sunder
-Neloe

Change Sakazuki to Linda/zinfred when you have enough and Neloe to Sekutor, then you can change each card to whatever you want when you have enough. Then keep upgrading each card.

Here's my Montana + Hugo suggestion:

(Cheapest good deck i can think of)
Pino
Orenichi
Ace
Milovan
Veccio
Aniki
Tino
Hugo

Change Pino to Rosa and Ace to Fabio when you can, then just keep upgrading each card.
3/10
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Friday 30/11/2012, 17:56

It's alright combo for someone your level of skill.
For a deck suggestion, C Wing, Deea, Neloe, Kusuri/Chan, Shifou, Ralph/Nakata/Zhu Tang, and two 5*s of your choice.
4/10
Friday 30/11/2012, 20:24

I have a few cards from the Fang Pi Clang right now, check it out:

Endo
Macumba
Sai San
Sayura
Yu Mei
Yusuke and
Zinfrid ( this card is awesome :love

At this moment I don't have any Vortex card, but I have 3k of clintz, I'll see what can I do.

Talking about the Fang Pi Clang cards that I have, Wich one should I pick ( Zinfrid of course haha, this card is a 1hit ko with Timber )
5/10
Friday 30/11/2012, 20:52

6/10
Shanks Miagi - Event team - D-Versified English
Friday 30/11/2012, 21:16

Use Macumba and Zinfrid, then i prefer Sayura with the atk manip and choose between Yu Mei and Yusuke,
any of the 3 stars would do that i mentioned if you would prefer Yu Mei and Yusuke together
this i just IMO
7/10
Nisse11 - Imperator - At the End of the World English
Friday 30/11/2012, 21:19

Hmm on your Budget i wuld make a deck something like this.

Vortex side: Neloe, Onyx, Sunder, Deea

Fang Pi Clang: Zinfrid, Sayura, You Mei, Macumba
8/10
mistblade14 - Titan - The Infinite Shoeblack English
Saturday 01/12/2012, 11:07

If you still got the same fang pi + Vortex plan, my suggestion would be:
FangP : Use Zinfrid, Macumba, Sayura and Yu Mei ( sell Sai San n Yusuke )
Vortex ( since you dont have any and only got 3k ) : Sunder, Negodz, Ward hg n Lehrg
9/10
Infiniti - Senior - Misfits English
Saturday 01/12/2012, 16:54

Ok try this
Macumba
Sayura
Zinfrid
Ralph

Lehrg
Marty ( change to Deea when you can)
Sunder
Sekutor
10/10
maki_mUR - Legend - Dragons Cro Clan English
Saturday 01/12/2012, 19:30

Starting from your preset

First, get Ralph from FPC instead of Yusuke, he's around 750 clintz.
Then, replace Marty with Deea from Vortex, she's around 1 700 clintz.

once you get more money, you should buy C Beast (5 700 clintz) to replace Lehrg and Chan (4 500 clintz) to replace Yu Mei.
This way you get a good 25* deck that can even do good in elo, and is good for playing deathmatch, so you can get more money faster.
FPC and Vortex work really well together, an interesting strategy is to hit with a high damager first and then go for a k.o. with a Vortex. If you win, good for you, If you lose, you get the pillz back. (Just watch out for Stop opp. bonus and damage reducing characters and clans). However, best cards in Vortex clan are REALLY expensive so it is hard to make a very competitive deck with them without funding (buying credits).

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals