Click here if you forgot your password.

Jay, Praxie, or Michael

Jay, Praxie, or Michael
Friday 07/12/2012, 05:43
RobbCR1399 - Senior English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
13 messages
Jay, Praxie, or Michael
RobbCR1399 - Senior - Nightmares Endless RequiemEnglish - Friday 07/12/2012, 05:43

I am building a Skeelz deck and i cannot decide which of these three awesome cards are best.I have the money for one of the three and I need a second opinion.This deck is for tourney so stars are not really the problem for me.Thanks for taking the time I appreciate it.
« Previous12Next »

2/13
Uvaria - Imperator - HKG English
Friday 07/12/2012, 05:53

Michael will be a all-round nuke in your deck. Pick him!
3/13
subclavianHoA - Imperator - Harbingers of Ares English
Friday 07/12/2012, 06:50

Micheal is useful in almost all formats.
Praxie is useful in elo and maybe extended.
Jay is a bad card.
4/13
ACalculus - Veteran - aussie crusaders English
Friday 07/12/2012, 07:34

Praxie's way overpriced, and he's really not worth it. If one star is the difference between the top of one bracket and the bottom of the next, then I would go with Jay, but otherwise with Michael.
5/13
BombMonkey - Titan - Pacific Rim English
Friday 07/12/2012, 08:10

Michael would be the best choice in general. Only card to out do him would be Cr Caelus and getting him is out of the question
Jay has nice damage but you can supplement him with Greem or go for a Falk who brings pretty nice attack manipulation especially in a mono deck.
Praxie is a bit overpriced in my opinion. I would suggest switching him with the many other useful 3 stars instead.
6/13
mistblade14 - Titan - The Infinite Shoeblack English
Friday 07/12/2012, 15:26

Between these three, i would say Michael. Praxie is expensive and better suited for elo. Jay is amazing depending on you play style and your other card in deck.
7/13
_wise_ - Legend - the courtyard of shadows English
Friday 07/12/2012, 18:49

Michael > Praxie > Jay however it does depend on your play style
8/13
-Rapture- - Imperator English
Saturday 08/12/2012, 00:43

Micheal is the best out of them, and also the only one worth that Hefty price tag. Jay & Praxie, while good cards, are way too overpriced.
9/13
about4turtles - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Saturday 08/12/2012, 21:35

Michael - best ELO/DT useable Skeelz 5*. Best choice in my opinion

Jay - Good 4* but I personally the 7 power w/o any help is pretty weak especially with revenge needed. Probably take Dr Falkenstien (in mono) & Greem (if u know how to play w/ her) and possibly even Belgosi, Corvus, & Manfred depending on the deck.

Praxie - Overpriced and not worth it. Choose Chiara, Sandro (in mono), Lorna, Snowflake, & Andy Ld
10/13
mahawirasd - Imperator - Immortality English
Sunday 09/12/2012, 01:17

+1 to most of the inputs above.
Just want to add that Eloxia is what makes Jay even scarier than he used to be. He's still prone to power and atk manip as well as DR, but the threat remains.

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals