Sylvia Ld, the Biker Girl from Hell

Friday 07/12/2012, 11:12
Boing - Moderator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
44 messages
Boing - Moderator - Clint StaffEnglish - Friday 07/12/2012, 11:12

Sylvia Ld is back after an awesome ride through the most secluded areas of Poldachie-Golgovine. Shaking off several dozen police cars as well as an army of old lustful bikers was no joke! But if only that had been all she’d had to contend with… Everywhere she went, all she ever heard about was Hopper Ld’s exploits here and the strength of the Paradise Devils there. It was enough to drive a girl crazy! So she’s back to vent her rage and restore the reputation of the Fire Angels, fists at the ready.

Sylvia is a legendary character who is only available by carrying out missions connected with her. To obtain this
character, you must unlock her last mission before Febuary 10th at 11.59pm (GMT + 1:00)
« Previous12345Next »

31/44
mistblade14 - Titan - The Infinite Shoeblack English
Saturday 08/12/2012, 23:50

@decade gokai
Try reading some messages before you post. Just use any card from any clan which has the + life.
32/44
insane2201 - Imperator English
Sunday 09/12/2012, 23:22

Sylvia Ld is back home for X-mas.
33/44
OC-Vanity - Hero - Open Casket English
Monday 10/12/2012, 02:12

Lol at people saying this is a hard ld, clearly you weren't here for the first Dudley Ld missions, gah they were brutal.
34/44
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Monday 10/12/2012, 10:11

@AU-AuToBoTs: New cards are ever other Friday so they will be released this Friday. Lds are released on the Fridays new ccards arn't.

@Decade Gokai: Use a card whos ability is + ? life.

@OC-Vanity: The curse of card specific missions and 10k sarghs. Hardest LD mission so far has to be Ko 20 times (i think) with Vince.
35/44
AU-AuToBoTs - Guru - Aussie Uprising English
Tuesday 11/12/2012, 05:24

@ UM_AaaBattery
i know but i thought cause the ld they would release the new cards on saturday or sunday not the next week cuase i really like the art and i want new ones hope it is a frozen, pussy cats, junks, Vortex
36/44
john.augusto.10 - Senior English
Tuesday 11/12/2012, 09:51

@ UM_AaaBattery
i know but i thought cause the ld they would release the new cards on saturday or sunday not the next week cuase i really like the art and i want new ones hope it is a frozen, pussy cats, junks, Vortex
37/44
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Tuesday 11/12/2012, 10:38

New card releases have allways been every other week. There used to not be anything on the other fridays but now they have LDs the re-release them on the Fridays when there arn't any new cards.
38/44
Travis {TAB} - Titan - {The Aussie Brotherhood} English
Tuesday 11/12/2012, 13:50

Hardest Ld Missions
20 KO's with Fifty
15 KO's Rosa
20 KO's Vince (2nd run of Dudley, it was Ghumbo)
39/44
UM_Screx - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Tuesday 11/12/2012, 15:23

To add on to OC-Vanity, Um_AaaBattery, and travis, it's also a lot easier nowadays since the lds last significantly longer than they used to.
40/44
DUC-pwnage - Titan English
Wednesday 12/12/2012, 10:56

Yeah now you get a month per Ld, first it was 2 weeks. And with Dudley you had to use Ghumbo, Oshitsu, Dieter with Kreenk, Blaaster and Fifty. Those missions were a pain in the ***

« Previous12345Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals