Click here if you forgot your password.

Ideas for clans

Ideas for clans
Sunday 09/12/2012, 16:52
rockerdude943 - Veteran English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
26 messages
Ideas for clans
rockerdude943 - Veteran - The Unflagging EffortEnglish - Sunday 09/12/2012, 16:52

Knights - bonus 1 pill
superhero - bonus copy bonus
robots - bonus -1 power and damage
« Previous123Next »

11/26
Kate - Urban Rivals Staff English
Wednesday 27/02/2013, 05:02

Idea for clan
Clan name: Teks
Bonus: win +2 pills
Bio: techies(geeks, dorks, nerds, mutibilionares CEOs of tech companies), trying to bring on the technological revolution/renaissance, and dominate the world, trying to make everyone live by means of tech- i.e. twitter, Facebook, myspace(that kind of stuff)
Theme- tattoos, graffiti themed clothing, multicolored camo shirts, dark themed- don't really know how to explain it.

Whata think?
12/26
Goralion - Admin - E X C A L I B U R English
Wednesday 27/02/2013, 17:38

Nice brainstorming in here.
13/26
wats_happenin - Titan - Limit Break English
Thursday 28/02/2013, 03:01

Terminus
Bio: Ruthless, insane and totally addicted to speed the members of the Terminus clan have taken to the streets of Clint City to turn the decaying metropolis into a giant racetrack, dedicated to their passion for the road. Under the aptly named Axel, the Terminus clan plans to set up the greatest drag race known to man....God knows who's going to stop them

Bonus: - 1 opp power and damage min 1
14/26
GoldMoonWiz - Guru - Realm of Chaos English
Friday 01/03/2013, 22:35

I like the Terminus Idea (the bonus, not so much the bio), but if it's set as that, it will make both All-Stars and Pussycats obsolete (and as a PC player I don't want that) maybe something like Stop:-1 (or 2) Power and Damage.
The Skeelz showed up to stop Roots and GHEIST's domination (as well as the SoA abilities throughout) and the Jungo with all their Stop:abilities did that as well. But now it's the SoB turn, give a reason to fear playing Pirana or Nightmare, the clan that fears nothing will pale when faced with this clan

I honestly like the Teks bio more, but I want a Stop: Bonus or a Copy: bonus, I think those would be great
15/26
UM-Eppic - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 01/03/2013, 23:39

Always wanted an Outcaste clan with rejects and exiled people
cob cause they want to fit it
Leader a wannabe rapper named Andre
16/26
awilly - Hero - URBAN MADNESS English
Saturday 02/03/2013, 00:54

Nature (Made of Trees, Flowers, Leaves, Grass, Rocks, Maybe even people that tree Nature good (They all would have superpowers so that the art wouldn't be so boring))

Bonus: +1 Pillz Opp. Played

So if this clan wins they get the amount of pilz that their opponent played, so they can have a big reward for playing little but in contrast they can get a small reward for playing big.
17/26
Myeltd - Legend - Limit Break English
Saturday 02/03/2013, 01:07

The Fools (an entire clan based on pranksters, who are considered "evil" due to their lack of thought of who they target)

Bonus: Splashback 1/4 (if a card from this clan loses, 1/4 of the damage the opp's card dealt is subtracted from your opp's life total).
18/26
Kate - Urban Rivals Staff English
Saturday 16/03/2013, 03:46

Idea for clan
Clan name: Angli
Bonus: Stop Bonus/Ability: opp attack - 15 min 4
Bio: a species of robotic angels descends from an unknown planet. Their goal- to dominate the world and make everyone their loyal slaves, starting with Clintz City. Rivals of Gheists.
Theme- robot angels, I think everyone gets the picture.
19/26
Troudeculinos - Imperator - Ʀ i s i и g Đ e c e p т i o и English
Sunday 17/03/2013, 05:53

Clan name : Pixelz
Bio : The Vortex caused a disruption in space time causing virtual characters to come out of their virtual games. The would make allusions to video game and movie characters.
It'd be really cool even though you might have trouble with copyrights.
Bonus : Momentum +1 (for each round you won, you gain +1 to power and damage)
20/26
Alhalish - Hero - URBAN MADNESS English
Sunday 17/03/2013, 14:01

@Troudeculinos: Oh, that bonus reminds me of Krookodile's Moxie!
But a clan made completely of video game characters... Too risky. Especially somebody from a Bethesda, EA, or Activision game.
Don't want all that hardwork Boostr did for over 6 years gone due to a billion dollar lawsuit, do we?

Unless it's going to be like Wreck-it-Ralph, I mean, if they are "fake" video game characters, then it's okay.

« Previous123Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals