Too many Dropouts

Too many Dropouts
Wednesday 12/12/2012, 09:06
0 ComeAtMe - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
14 messages
Too many Dropouts
0 ComeAtMe - Legend - aussie crusadersEnglish - Wednesday 12/12/2012, 09:06

I'm sure this has been complained about before however I will re-state it. What is the point of the "Too many dropouts" message and the ban on playing for 5 minutes, it is not and will not stop people from timing out or leaving matches. Aswell as it being annoying it is also a waste of time.

In my opinion it is pointless. This idea must of seemed good at the time but now it is just annoying.
« Previous12Next »

2/14
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Wednesday 12/12/2012, 10:58

Its there to stop it becomeing too much of a problem. Without it timeouts and dropouts would become worse.

p.s the only time its a problem is when you timeout/dropout too much, I know sometimes players timeout/drop out due to computer problems or not paying attention lol, but most of the time if you time out/drop out enuth to get the message you shouldn't.
3/14
0 ComeAtMe - Legend - aussie crusaders English
Wednesday 12/12/2012, 11:34

There are penalties that apply to leaving/timeout through the points system (deduction of points). The penalty is small and will almost certainly be made up in the match after. It just annoys me that time and time again I have to wait, especially when I'm in events and I have to tell them about the situation.
4/14
JO3SHMO - Imperator - aussie crusaders English
Wednesday 12/12/2012, 13:33

Forfeits are extremely frequent in ELO, especially in the higher levels. Dropouts are a problem in DT, fight club (for missions) etc. but in ELO (or even Survivor) it is generally acceptable.

If I get the 'too many dropouts' message after repeated ELO forfeiting, I take it as a sign that I probably need a break anyway.
5/14
Bemmoth - Titan English
Tuesday 18/12/2012, 05:54

Wasn't this implemented as a punishment for people leaving games because they wouldn't allow others to finish missions?

Example: K.O. Mission with (insert card name here), and just as they're about to get the K.O., they leave.
6/14
Sicba - Imperator - Open Casket English
Tuesday 18/12/2012, 11:25

As I dont know about what youre talking, let someone confirm. IF you abandon matches frequently, you get penalized as to not be able to play for 5 mins or so?
If thats the case, that is good, you should be baned for an even longer time IMO. Cuz all those trolls and babies that leave when they see they lost the match and instead click 2 times to abndon match instead clicking 2 times to 1 pill their last card are annoying and they should be baned. Last week when Sylvia Ld had KO mission a lot of people left not allowing players to KO them. Its childish and should be penalized!
7/14
Tuesday 18/12/2012, 11:30

That is one of the reason yeh. Along with less points in DTS e.c.t
8/14
KoreaRepublic - Titan - E X C A L I B U R English
Wednesday 19/12/2012, 03:18

Too many high school drop outs, those darned kids.
9/14
Daidoji Tangen - Legend English
Thursday 20/12/2012, 05:24

That's awesome. I never knew there was a "too many dropouts" ban. Should be longer or if you keep getting it, 24 hour ban or something (maybe different levels in between).

I mean if you keep wasting other people's time, I don't pity you getting a temp banned.
10/14
Thursday 20/12/2012, 15:44

You have to be careful you want to punish players who do it on purpose but not badly punish players who do it by actudent e.g bad internet.

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals