Changes to characters banned in ELO

Wednesday 19/12/2012, 11:00
Goralion - Admin English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
114 messages
Goralion - Admin - E X C A L I B U REnglish - Wednesday 02/01/2013, 16:07

The following cards have been permanently added to the list of characters banned in ELO:
- Yookie (Roots)
- Olga (Freaks)
- Askai (Jungo)
- Azel (Nightmare)
- Muze (Pussycats)
- Robb Cr (All Stars)
- Kalindra (Frozn)
- Dolly (GHEIST)

edited by Espectroscuro Wednesday 02/01/2013, 16:07
« Previous12345678910...1112Next »

41/114
0 avist - Legend - E X C A L I B U R English
Thursday 20/12/2012, 21:09

Why not ban every card in the game at this rate. Honestly Yookie, Muze, and Robb Cr don't belong on that list. Even Azel is a far shot from a ban I think
42/114
0 Nomi - Imperator - the courtyard of shadows English
Friday 21/12/2012, 05:33

So, reading through these comments i wonder if half the people that commented actually play ELO.
43/114
_wise_ - Titan - the courtyard of shadows English
Friday 21/12/2012, 12:01

Banning Yookie won't hurt too much, Roots still have enough 3* to play, if you're hurt by the ban and feel like Roots cant be played now its proof that he was too powerful (which isn't true but still we can work around it)
Olga is a bit annoying since I love Freaks but she is actually very strong and like Roots they have enough 3* to cover, so it hurts but it's justified
Askai obviously needed this he was very very annoying, but I'd say Troompah is worse, either way good call
Azel I guess is justified, I personally haven't used her since 2010 but I know people do and her poison is quite large
Muze I see no problem with, I don't use her in my pussy decks but they were getting popular and Muze was getting annoying but even if she wasn't banned I wouldn't complain
And now for Robb Cr
He's a 3* surrounded by lots of great 3* and he's a cr so new players don't have him as much.... Why not ban Saki or Marina who actually make allstars hell to play against (or easy to win with) I don't see the point in this at all
44/114
KR8NUX - Veteran English
Friday 21/12/2012, 13:40

People being hurt by a Yookie and a Muze ban, does not reflect the fact that he/she is powerful. It merely means they are decent options and without them you pretty much lose the point of playing, especially in the Roots.

Yes there are substitutes, but nothing makes a solid statement as a 3* as Yookie did. and you talk of powerful cards, there are always certain decent ones on which you base your deck. See, like Bangers have Beeboy, allstars have Marina etc. Yookie was one of those cards who made playing Roots a viable option. HE IS A CARD WHICH IS PRESENT IN EVERY SINGLE DECENT Roots DECK. You remove him, you lose the point of playing with Roots pretty much. Not completely, but Pretty Much.
45/114
KR8NUX - Veteran English
Friday 21/12/2012, 13:45

You know, I play League of Legends and we have a funny joke "Lets Nerf Irelia"

Thats what i see is happening here. "Lets Nerf Roots"
Bangers got an overpowered 5 * ? "Lets Nerf Roots"
Allstars got a Robb Cr replacement ? "Lets Nerf Roots"

UR wants people to go over to FR ? "Lets Nerf Roots"
46/114
0 KILLIC - Titan - Limit Break English
Friday 21/12/2012, 20:35

Banning Bogdan is better than banning Olga. Freaks still have Grudj as a good 4*. but if you ban Olga mhmm no other replacement that is worth it for her
47/114
Frowns - Titan - At the End of the World English
Friday 21/12/2012, 22:00

Honestly, Roots have a bunch of really good 3* already. They'll be fine.

If only UR would give them a good 5* as well.
48/114
ghelas - Titan - The Trend English
Friday 21/12/2012, 23:41

Mmmmmaaaaaaaybe UR staff just decided that a clan full of SoA DR was a bit rough, and decided to convert them to a clan of SoA attack manip (which is still rough, but at least needs 2 hits to win?)
49/114
Arunarsirakul - Master - Open Casket English
Saturday 22/12/2012, 05:19

The ban may make things more interesting though... even if they aren't really dangerous cards... without having the option to use them, it makes people change their deck and strategies.
50/114
_wise_ - Titan - the courtyard of shadows English
Saturday 22/12/2012, 15:48

Just a side note: when was the last time a card was taken OFF the ban list... its getting quite big and lets be honest some cards are weaker now

« Previous12345678910...1112Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals